Vintage Bay Things that make Dustin Martin angry

Remove this Banner Ad

McMahon_Pies246x316a.jpg

146107-dustin-martin.jpg
Grrrrrrrr!!!!!! I wish I cud gro gud fashel hair liek my teem mate Jawden McMuffin!

Pout-Pout+Fish+cover.jpg

A nue kidz book wuz rited besed on me but I didnt get eny roielteez!

146107-dustin-martin.jpg

GRRRRRRR
14.gif

Who's trying to provoke a pissing contest by irrelevant and childish personal sniping on this thread here eh? Does it look like it's me instigating that?

Is it a coincidence that those running this bollox haven't made even one single remotely worthwhile contribution to the thread they're pretending they care so much about now?

Take responsibility for your own actions. If you can't handle a particular poster, me or anyone else, being here, that's not my problem. If you're so incredibly wound up about me that you feel the need to divert any thread that you see me on with this kind of wild raving abuse, that's your responsibility, not mine.

146107-dustin-martin.jpg

Grrr, Wonna bein a lil bitch in me thred

Who's trying to provoke a pissing contest by irrelevant and childish personal sniping on this thread here eh? Does it look like it's me instigating that?

Is it a coincidence that those running this bollox haven't even tried to make any real contribution to the thread they're pretending they care so much about now?

Take responsibility for your own actions. If you can't handle a particular poster, me or anyone else, being here, and are wound up about that to the point where you feel the need to start raving wildly in this way, that behaviour is your responsibility, you don't get to blame anyone else for it.

PS- If you actually want this thread to go back on topic, then here's a good idea - try making an on-topic post for a change! Geez, even a post that has any kind of connection to football would be a start.... :rolleyes:
Perhaps you could take some of your own advice.
Firstly, an off topic post that had nothing to do with footy. Granted it was i response to something else but did you really need to comment a couple of days and half a dozen pages later.
This is the bit that's unfunny, and poorly thought out, I would suggest. Your critical faculty in this regard appears to be severely flawed.

Then Using this thread to have a whinge about previous issues you have had with your postings about Natuanui and at the same time taking a pot shot at Eagles fans along the way.
146107-dustin-martin.jpg

Por NicNat is so descrimeneted agenst on BigFuty. Enybody who finks hes not da best playa in da histery of da leeg are rassists! I haet dem... GRRRRRR
14.gif

Jees, Eegles fans winge moar dan me! Dis is ridikulus! :eek:

146107-dustin-martin.jpg

Anudda fing I haet is Peter Hellia. Hes so stoopid, id rada be kiked squar in da nutz wiv steel-kaped bootz dan eva watch him... GRRRRR
14.gif

Then to top it off you alter someones post after they have a go at you and then try to claim that you weren't the one who blew up.

-knowing he will never play finals footy
-knowing he has to interact with the biggest bunch of delusional, nuffy, toothless scum supporters in the comp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

146107-dustin-martin.jpg
Barnzy is storking me and wotchen me thru the windo wen I'm getten undrest! GRRRRRRR!!!!!
LOL. :thumbsu::) BAM!
Pretty poor effort really. Expect better from you Demon.
Disagree. Hes just trying to shut the fossards up who are crying over this thread and its funny contents.
You dont like it,....... nick off:cool:
Pout-Pout+Fish+cover.jpg

A nue kidz book wuz rited besed on me but I didnt get eny roielteez!

146107-dustin-martin.jpg

GRRRRRRR
14.gif
LOL:thumbsu:
Wonna, how many people need to tell you that you are not funny and are ruining a good thread before you quit this embarrassment

Just out of interest, how old are you ?
Disagree. Every now and then Wonna does come through with the goods. We need to praise what little humor he has and encourage that side of him:):thumbsu:

Loving this DUMBstin Martin fred:thumbsu:

4164365193_be980b1de6_m.jpg

Dumbstin seyz: i lyke my hare but i hayte it wen me mum bys me hare jel insted of wax!
146107-dustin-martin.jpg
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Dumbstin seyz: bed hare reelly gets me angree wen i get up in tha moorning. i hav to speend a ourher fixxing my hare is lik this!

146107-dustin-martin.jpg
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Dumbstin seyz: wen i go to ma hare dressa and i get a bad hare cut it mayks me soo mad!

146107-dustin-martin.jpg
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Dumbstin seyz: i lyke to play computa gayms! but it gets me angree wen stewpid discks lyke dis tetris won woent lowd!

Dumbstin seyz: tetris is a anoyin gayme! da bloks neva sem to fit in da playses i wont!

Dumbstin seyz: i hayte drivin in melbern! thay hav sines lyke this won that i doent undastand! carselmain and bendigoo doent hav dum sines lyke this!

Dumbstin seyz: i hayt ideots dat doent no the rode rulles wen i dryvin an try ternin at intaseckchons!
146107-dustin-martin.jpg
GRRRRRRRRR!!!

*** yew ideots krash mi car!!

Brendan Fevola, long regarded as one of the dumbest players to ever play AFL was delighted to hear a fellow school drop out had entered the ranks.

Brendan immediately challenged Dumbstin to an IQ test to see if he was actually smarter than someone who is currently playing................

The results are in!

Brendan did Dumbstin have a higher IQ:)thumbsu:) or lower IQ:)thumbsd:) than you?

Dumbstin seyz: bean dummer then fev mayks me so angree wit me self!

Dumbstin seyz: i lyk goin to the moovys but i hayt it wen da plot iz to hard for me to follo lyke dis dum and dumma moovy! evry won waz laffing but i did nott fink dat it was verry funni. tha man waz jusst triin to giv her sewt kase bak to tha laydee!

146107-dustin-martin.jpg
GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Things that make Dustin Martin angry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back