Vintage Bay Things that make Dustin Martin angry

Remove this Banner Ad

1990 ring a bell?

Yeh it was 10 years since your last premiership.

Since then that number has grown to 29.

No doubt your club is planning some fairly exciting losses for next season to commemorate your 30 year anniversary.

Now .......what's your point?

Sparkels and Blade

dustinmartintwilight.jpg

GRRRRR!

Dustin Martin, Richmond's newest saviour and following in the hallowed footsteps Rexona Deledio and Bent Cockchin, seems an unhappy young man.

He never smiles in photo's, but his hair is always perfect. What's going on?

Apparently he's old-school. Apparently he's a hard-nut. Apparently he left school at year nine to pursue his dream and is as dumb as a fence-post. I don't know. All I see is someone with more pout than a big mouth billy bass and hair-do that will run into midday.

So I thought as list was in order.

Things that make Dustin Martin angry.

* Spelling tests. Grrrr!
146107-dustin-martin.jpg

* Wind.
146107-dustin-martin.jpg

* Deledio's hair. So simple but so good. GRRRR!
146107-dustin-martin.jpg

* When I forget to breathe.
146107-dustin-martin.jpg

* Texting. It's bloody hard.
146107-dustin-martin.jpg
Your a tool mate

Exactly. Who would you rather in your team? Clearly what has Melgorne supporters up in arms on the Bay, they would rather talk about Richmond new recruits than their own. Trying to deflect the attention away from the pansy girl they recruited at #1 last year. I'm more than happy with Martin and it seems Melgorne supporters are trying to talk him down wherever possibly because it looks like their recruiting staff have screwed up another draft, Martin should've been #1 this year. :D:thumbsu:

(a) He hasn't even played a game of AFL footy yet, so he could be another dud you guys have drafted
(b) How can you say that we have stuffed up another draft when Richmond have screwed themselves in every draft since its began. In fact your only decent player over the last 20 years was Richo (and wasn't he a father son recruit?)
(c) Do you still have nightmares over your clubs recruiting of Fiora, Tampling, JON????

Dustin Martin, Richmond's newest saviour and following in the hallowed footsteps Rexona Deledio and Bent Cockchin, seems an unhappy young man.

He never smiles in photo's, but his hair is always perfect. What's going on?

Apparently he's old-school. Apparently he's a hard-nut. Apparently he left school at year nine to pursue his dream and is as dumb as a fence-post. I don't know. All I see is someone with more pout than a big mouth billy bass and hair-do that will run into midday.

ROFL quality op mate, I think I lost my shit at "bent cockchin" :thumbsu:

Poor Dusty, doesn't have much to smile about at Richmond :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there is one thing that this thread "Should have taught you" is that the Dustin Martin jokes are going to go all through 2010........enjoy :D
We're not upset by the Dustin jokes. In fact, I'm fairly sure most Richmond fans have had a good laugh at the few genuinely funny posts. Its the try hard responses that are getting tiresome. Something they haven't realised yet is quality is better than quantity.

All you have to do is see the attempted Jack Watts thread to see how much this thread has traumatised some Richmond supporters :eek::eek:
Nowhere near as much as the Jacqui jokes have obviously traumatised you guys, especially when you consider the majority of reponses in here are from Dees fans who have been looking for somewhere to vent after the 12 months they have endured.

I must say, I do admire the way Demons fans totally ignore the fact that their side has been the worst side in the league over the last 4 years and post like they have won 2 flags in that time.

I must say, I do admire the way Demons fans totally ignore the fact that their side has been the worst side in the league over the last 4 years and post like they have won 2 flags in that time.
In the last 4 years we have made a finals series... have you spuds? :eek::D

Not to mention we had a higher % than you guys last year indicating that we were infact better than you.

Sorry shitmond.

We're not upset by the Dustin jokes. In fact, I'm fairly sure most Richmond fans have had a good laugh at the few genuinely funny posts. Its the try hard responses that are getting tiresome. Something they haven't realised yet is quality is better than quantity.

Nowhere near as much as the Jacqui jokes have obviously traumatised you guys, especially when you consider the majority of reponses in here are from Dees fans who have been looking for somewhere to vent after the 12 months they have endured.

we were top 4 in '06 and weren't last in '07. Nice try:thumbsdown::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Things that make Dustin Martin angry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back