Vintage Bay Things that make Dustin Martin angry

Remove this Banner Ad

Ritchmund putting fotoes of me geting tackled on there websight

dustin-martin-castlemaine-lge.jpg

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/87764/default.aspx

146107-dustin-martin.jpg
grrrrrr

Nah don't think so.
I'll give him footy, but I think finishing year 12 and obtaining a double degree at uni might give me a little edge.

How about you run along now and change your user name to somebody that actually plays football.

I must say its no surprise why you're making fun of Dustin especially when you take into account the 2 courses you got degrees in.
32102779.png

I must say its no surprise why you're making fun of Dustin especially when you take into account the 2 courses you got degrees in.
32102779.png

I have reported your post because it is crap.

146107-dustin-martin.jpg

and you made Dustin angry are you happy now??

dustin-martin-castlemaine-lge.jpg

Pfffft. Should I fire off a handball or hit someone hit lace out on my non-preferred?

Obviously he chose none of the above and stick to the choice "Get run down and tackled like a little bitch"

Yep, see a lot of Richmond in that kid

I find it quite humerous that there are a bunch of flogs on here that are getting their jolly's out of bagging a kid because he left school at year 9!

How many of you tossers finished school and where are you now?
Sitting at home behind a computer bagging an 18 y.o!

The rest are probably still at school and here's the kicker! None of you knobs will ever get to be where he is right now! about to embark on what will hopefully be a 10+ year career in the AFL earning 3, 4, 5+ times the amount you do/will!

Hope year 10,11 and 12 (and possibly uni) were good years for you cos im sure they dont mean a thing to Dustin!

Your all Flogs!

I hope grade 1 and 2 were good years for y...

Oh, shit... sorry. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ruthless Tiger, ouch that was a very bad post indeed. Just accept that it is funny
Anyways back to the topic at hand

'Things thats makin mes angryz'
scrabble.jpg

Nevrs undstods dis dum as stoopid gamez

146107-dustin-martin.jpg
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

whos the demons guy?

Lady%2BGaGa.png

146107-dustin-martin.jpg
I fort she woz hot den found out it woz a man! GRRRR!!!!!!111

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Things that make Dustin Martin angry