Things that sh1t you

Remove this Banner Ad

- people that dont add to the subject of the OP, just bag them
- people that cant take a joke
- think they are so much smarter than everyone else
- take internet forums far too seriously *cough*ASMS*cough*
- random telemarket callers
- girls that try and make u feel guilty by trying not to look angry when they clearly are "ohhh noo its ok, dont worry about it...." etc
- people who take ur possesions for granted
- people who take being able bodied for granted
- I ******* hate repetitive threads
- capital letters, miss-spellings and innapropriate symbols in thread titles
- trying to find a job
- the amount of money that is spent on 'defence' around the world
i've prbly got lots more

Yeah, Bad isn't it

Runs windows 98 well enough... It's exactly 10 years old, so it's doing bloody well to still be alive.

I also hate station rats, teenagers 15-16 who get drunk.

People who delay trains

People who start fights for basically limited reason.

Oooh, I have a long list.

Rove McManus
Tim Ferguson
Big Brother
Patrick Smith
Cruelty to animals
Pedophilia
People who can't drive
Collingwood supporters (ie Joffa)
People who see empathy and mercy as something to laugh at and criticise rather than qualities to applaud
Noisy teenagers on public transport who feel the need to tell people about their pathetic lives and what they've had for dinner the past week in a loud, annoying "yeah, like" voice
Stupid people
Toddlers on planes who have temper tantrums and don't STFU
Kids hanging out in front of the shopping center, either wagging or dropped out, trying to look "cool" and causing trouble
Carlton's past several years on-field
AFL admin
People who think they're experts but really have NFI (yes, Mike Sheehan, I'm looking at you)
Willfully ignorant people
People who claim they are animal lovers yet find no moral objections of cruel treatment towards some animals because they don't like them
Vegetarians who constantly label you as evil by shoving their opinions down your throat, even though you respect their opinion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, Bad isn't it

Runs windows 98 well enough... It's exactly 10 years old, so it's doing bloody well to still be alive.

I also hate station rats, teenagers 15-16 who get drunk.

People who delay trains

People who start fights for basically limited reason.
im assuming u are using that PC for sentimental reasons only?
cus seriously... a computer 100 times better than that, u could get for like $100

- people that dont add to the subject of the OP, just bag them
- people that cant take a joke
- think they are so much smarter than everyone else
- take internet forums far too seriously *cough*ASMS*cough*- random telemarket callers
- girls that try and make u feel guilty by trying not to look angry when they clearly are "ohhh noo its ok, dont worry about it...." etc
- people who take ur possesions for granted
- people who take being able bodied for granted
- I ******* hate repetitive threads
- capital letters, miss-spellings and innapropriate symbols in thread titles
- trying to find a job
- the amount of money that is spent on 'defence' around the world
i've prbly got lots more

Yeah I'm the most serious person on BF.

Stupid N00bs. :rolleyes:

im assuming u are using that PC for sentimental reasons only?
cus seriously... a computer 100 times better than that, u could get for like $100

Nah, I had a new one and It died massive. So whilst I build my new one I have to deal with the Pandora's box of evil slowness.

I really hate rude people, especially those in the MCC who get shitty with service at the bars/ prices and have a go at the staff for it

Ps I'm one of the staff there :p

gouldy_34
hahaha, jealous much?!:D

Nah, I had a new one and It died massive. So whilst I build my new one I have to deal with the Pandora's box of evil slowness.

I really hate rude people, especially those in the MCC who get shitty with service at the bars/ prices and have a go at the staff for it

Ps I'm one of the staff there :p
ohok... hahahaha. u forgot to mention u were making a new one. but seriously... go and steal ur grandma's or find one sitting in a dumpster behind dell or something!:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh1t you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back