Things thinner than Stuart Dew

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I was out at the MCG on Saturday night watching Hawthorn vs STK in the 2nd prelim final, sitting on a wing on Level 1. I was looking down towards the goals at one end, when I felt this almighty rumble through the stadium.

"Terrorist attack!" I thought. "What will we do?!"

I grabbed my phone and was about to ring Kevin Ruddinator for immediate assistance, and was looking up the international area code for Mozambique, or wherever the hell the jetsetting Rudd is now, when all of a sudden the ground went dark.

"Oh no," thought I, "we've all been killed."

But, suddenly, it was light again, hope had been restored. I looked up, and as the monolithic, Monthy Python'esque figure of Stuart Dew struggled past, it all made sense.

stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg

Jonathon Browns heart.

Brisbanes Finals resume over the last 4 years.

Gabba crowd at 3/4 time.

Lions Melbourne membership.

Lions overall membership.

• Banned
Mate we did this on Saturday night...

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=496970

Not that it doesn't get funnier everytime it's done...

Ah... shoulda checked that. Oops. Nevermind, they say "it's the thought that counts." That's what my Mum said to me when I was 10 years old and on Mother's day gave her a bracelet I had made myself out of string and beer lids. True story. And I honestly thought she'd love it, was surprised when it was never worn... :thumbsu:

• Banned
Jonathon Browns heart.

Brisbanes Finals resume over the last 4 years.

Gabba crowd at 3/4 time.

Lions Melbourne membership.

Lions overall membership.

Shotta.... you're in effect saying those things are enormous, that's the ironic point of the thread. Well done, you're good at this.

• Banned
So because you had a shattering childhood you're taking revenge on us?

Actually that story is more a putdown of myself than of my childhood. If I'd had a shattering childhood the rest of the story would've read, "and then they beat me again, and made me sleep with the dog." Which, in Adelaide, is considered a good childhood.

Shotta: You see how how I posted the Marshmellow man from Ghostbusters? It's because he's ENORMOUS, and yet the joke is that he's still thinner than your Dew.

In the other Fatty Dew thread people posted huge things, saying "but still, they're smaller than Dew."

Therefore, you are saying that Jonathon's Brown heart is enormous, as are the attendances, membership, etc. Thanks for your support of the Lions, imbecile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shotta: You see how how I posted the Marshmellow man from Ghostbusters? It's because he's ENORMOUS, and yet the joke is that he's still thinner than your Dew.

In the other Fatty Dew thread people posted huge things, saying "but still, they're smaller than Dew."

Therefore, you are saying that Jonathon's Brown heart is enormous, as are the attendances, membership, etc. Thanks for your support of the Lions, imbecile.
Don't bother. He won't understand.

Actually that story is more a putdown of myself than of my childhood. If I'd had a shattering childhood the rest of the story would've read, "and then they beat me again, and made me sleep with the dog." Which, in Adelaide, is considered a good childhood.

It can get warm & cozy in the kennel mate..;)

Even someone like yourself knows the facts I stated as truth. Brisbane as a club are second in line to the SCUM as LOWLIFE of the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things thinner than Stuart Dew

Remove this Banner Ad

Back