Things you have learnt for next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Don't get Nigel Lappin after round 1, then keep him for half the season leaving a zero in your midfield because your emergencies of Selwood and Thomas only played sometimes, and then trade out Lappin the week before he finally returns

2. Kill Leigh Matthews at the start of the year before he can screw up your team by naming players every freaking week and then not playing them (Eg Nigel Lappin lol)

Either get 300k price players or 82300 plays. The 200k players are generally useless.

This post made me say 'wow', guys like Winderlich, Knights, Malceski, Priddus, Pendlebury, Mcintosh, Foley, Kosi and Adcock have been superstars for my team!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always trade out players carrying injuries whilst still playing. Barry Hall and Brett Burton cost me a shitload of money.

Pick Jimmy Bartel :mad:

Midrange players are useless. Get top quality players and rookies. In the short term you might not go as good but the rookies will earn you lots of money and then you can upgrade them to superstars. Short term pain for long term gain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things you have learnt for next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back