• Thread starter Pessimistic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

P

Pessimistic

What did sheedy mean ?

Do positions on the ground have typical personalities and ways of thinking

Can thos who know describe what it means to be a typical Back Pocket/Fwd Pocket/Backman/Full forward/CHF and how they think ?

Fibula, I am afraid you really are a dickhead.

Pess, what my AFL persona believes is if you were a back pocket player you were tough and uncompromising and they make the best coaches. If you were a HFF or FP or second rover, like Judge or Elshaugh, you were a bit soft and not a very courageous player or coach. Of course he does belive in Martians and is scared of flying birds as well.

Or you could just be an idiot like Scaphoid 3 or is it Tibia Potion No 9?
biggrin.gif

I'm sorry Kevin. I really am a dickhead. I cant even think of an intersting or funny name and I wont register b/c I dont want Bluey to find out my URL.

Oh dear. Such a dickhead that I am
frown.gif

Talking to yourself now sooks, and my my language. Don't be so sensitive. And you are right again, the name you have chosen suits you . Your AFL persona as such is pure genius. Mentally disturbing though. (thinks he is Sheeds and now answering himself using my name?? no caps though. Stupid little boy.)

Fibba, my name suits the coach I am. I am not happy unless I am sooking. Even when my team has won 17 games in a row I cant keep quiet. I have to have a big sook about something. Sooky is as Sooky does.

(For Fibula (just quietly) I only pretend to be Kevin Sheedy, the Kevin Sooky name is a play on words/name. But dont tell anyone, I am sure no one else has caught on either
biggrin.gif
. But the name is quite appropriate for the Bomber coach. I hope I havent confused you, easy though that maybe. I know you have concentration problems
frown.gif
)

Thanks sooks for that. And I thought you were just an idiot.
Ps: you mentioned Collingwood in another post. Good, that took courage but i'm sure you'll feel better for it.

Well done Fibula 3.
wink.gif

Now can we stop attacking each other personally and only attack or otherwise the comments we make? I have no desire to do the sticks and stones thing. I'll leave that to Wayne Jackson.
smile.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinks like a Back-Pocket player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back