This does not look good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Clarko: Right, if you can't tackle,can't kick and can't stop running around in circles,then Arden St is that way!

442172_51ac5e97fc5acb5bb452bd77650454ff.jpg
GilPender

Forget that earring - what's with the channeling of Gary Ayres with that mullet he had going on

In an interview last year I remember Dimma saying that he and Stratts had a bet going to grow the worst mullet.

It would appear young Ben has taken the chocolates.

If you've ever been to Yallingup you'll know that Strats is just looking like a local

I've been to yallingup and surrounding surf spots on numerous occasions and that is definitely not a hairstyle I've encountered since the 70's. Now if you had said Armadale, I might of bought it

I've been to yallingup and surrounding surf spots on numerous occasions and that is definitely not a hairstyle I've encountered since the 70's. Now if you had said Armadale, I might of bought it
Clearly a lie as nobody buys anything in Armadale - everything there has been stolen!

Clearly a lie as nobody buys anything in Armadale - everything there has been stolen!
Sydney Armadale? Or Melbourne Armadale? As far as I know the one in Melbourne is one of the richest suburbs.

Sydney Armadale? Or Melbourne Armadale? As far as I know the one in Melbourne is one of the richest suburbs.

There is no Sydney Armadale, there is a Northern NSW town called Armidale however. Armadale in Melbourne is home of the $20 sandwich.

So if I'm getting this correct Gill is Hartungs dad and is out here trolling the hawk board. Now I have heard rumours the guy is a level one f wit and was seriously damaging to his boys career, seriously over rating him and being a pain in the arse around the club. Now after the bidding frenzy during the trade period that had zero clubs willing to give up anything not even a last rounder his dad is still on here making a complete tosser of himself. Your weakness and insecurity Gill come out in the way your boy plays. Grow up except reality and enjoy Arden St. Hanging around here like a cry baby, while enjoyable to laugh at is embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone seen SarahSmiles and GilPender in the same place at the same time?

And Billy Hartung?
How dare you compare me to him...

Anyone seen SarahSmiles and GilPender in the same place at the same time?

And Billy Hartung?
I'm not Billy's dad and or Billy

This does not look good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back