This forum has less life in it than Sydney's 2021 flag chances

Remove this Banner Ad

8f03201f8944c9bb507826b367b332b9.gif

It’s been a while since the West Eagle Swans and Sydney Coast flogs had a crack at each other
Unfortunately for Sydney, they have been insignificant for years now and look set to be cellar dwellers for a few years yet.

We need to wait until their next round of draft freebies to come through before they resemble anything of a football team again.

The trouble is that the development of their youth is extremely poor and they are now a career killer club like their previous years.

Getting those freebies through and getting that million dollar contract of Duddy Franklin off their books as well is what's needed.

Unfortunately for Sydney, they have been insignificant for years now and look set to be cellar dwellers for a few years yet.

We need to wait until their next round of draft freebies to come through before they resemble anything of a football team again.

The trouble is that the development of their youth is extremely poor and they are now a career killer club like their previous years.

Getting those freebies through and getting that million dollar contract of Duddy Franklin off their books as well is what's needed.

Lions gave them Squizzy Taylor, they have no excuses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed you too! Can you wave your magic mod wand and undo whatever is stopping me from being able to reply to my own thread please! I'm being oppressed and the truth about Sydney needs to come out.
Wand waved

7708A4F8-09ED-4882-B341-8842476D4988.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

This forum has less life in it than Sydney's 2021 flag chances

Remove this Banner Ad

Back