This year's Premiers will be...

Remove this Banner Ad

Beatty, Iemma, Lennon, and that guy from WA. Possibly someone in Adelaide as well. Oh yeah, Bracks too. Can't forget the Victorian Premier, can I? See, I managed to use the term 'Victorian Premier' in a 2007 context and be serious at the same time.

oh its like the shinboner spirit? yeah thats about as real as the easter bunny

you are the swans, deal with it

Its an intangible quality of the North Melbourne FC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually think Sydney will win it. They're starting to fool everyone again with their "oh, we're slipping down the ladder and we're not a top four side" schtick, but I can see right through that. They'll motor along, picking up wins under the radar and before anyone realises it, they'll slide into 3rd or 4th by round 22 and it's history repeating.

I actually think Sydney will win it. They're starting to fool everyone again with their "oh, we're slipping down the ladder and we're not a top four side" schtick, but I can see right through that. They'll motor along, picking up wins under the radar and before anyone realises it, they'll slide into 3rd or 4th by round 22 and it's history repeating.

Heyyyy...its just part of the marketing plan :thumbsu: ...what we want is that "underdog" tag to convert a few more gays and fat kids to the game over here....if we slip to $15 the money will flow in.

Last time we were 3 and 4 we won the flag....if teams like port/brissy/hawthorn/pies/north/geelong etc stay in the 8 then its possible to win the flag from 8th this yr...finals will be an easier run with those inexperienced lists around.

Weagles deserve favoritism tho....be nice to have a 3rd GF against them and see how miffed the Vics get.

We're talking AFL here mate, no such team as the 'Bloods'...

And West Coast will (hopefully) win it:thumbsu:

Why do these morons from the west think they have any right to tell the fans of another club what nick name to use for the team ???

A little clueless out their in the west, eh?

Im not going to answer, you will.

Its simple, you cannot say the team you support, and it cannot be WEST COAST. We'll be getting too many WCE answers, too simple.

If you think its anyone else, then name, and name why. Lets see how smart the audience of BigFooty is....

There will be alot of people choosing WCE because they are best team in the comp.

What's the point of naming the runner up? ;)

Geelong? Dunno really. Adelaide? Sydney? Fremantle? Port? Collingwood? Can't really see anyone that looks that likely at the moment.

Exactly why I hate WC. Cocky arrogant supporters. Any team will do me this year as long as it's not the druggies. Yikes, I'd even perfer Collingwood won it.:eek:

Yeah, it's part of history, just like enslaving black people is history, doesn't mean you parade it around like it's your favourite ball gown.

You are the Swans, get used to it.

That is seriously THE worst logical fallacy I've come across.

SMFC/The Bloods is part of relevant history and for some a proud part of that relevant history, enslavement not only has no relevant history, it doesn't even have anything to do with Australia.

That is seriously THE worst logical fallacy I've come across.

SMFC/The Bloods is part of relevant history and for some a proud part of that relevant history, enslavement not only has no relevant history, it doesn't even have anything to do with Australia.

Oh yes it bloody does, don't let John Howard fool you.

the eagles are a monty for the prem :thumbsu:

adelaide maybe an outside chance

port will play finals but theyre in the top 4 by default

geelong will finish 10th again

no one else looks close

Remove this Banner Ad

This year's Premiers will be...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back