Those Car Ads - what moment from this year could make it in a few years time?

Remove this Banner Ad

dart

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Claremont Jets
i'm a big fan of those car ads where they re-create magic moments from yesterday, personal fave has to be the plugger one.

or the one where the richmond guy gets hit by the golf cart.

i was wondering if anyone could think of something from this year that in a few years time could warrant being made into one of those ads?

Re: Those Beer Ads - what moment from this year could make it in a few years time?

^^^^^^^^^^

hahaha Ahhh yes GOLD!!!!

Anyway.......................... Maybe big Dewy snapping goals in the 3rd, imagine how big he'll be in them ads in 10 years? everything does get multiplied with time he'll be as big as a house:D

i'm a big fan of those car ads where they re-create magic moments from yesterday, personal fave has to be the plugger one.

or the one where the richmond guy gets hit by the golf cart.

i was wondering if anyone could think of something from this year that in a few years time could warrant being made into one of those ads?
I believe you mean St Francis.
Barry Hall would have to have it, maybe even Joel Bowden rushing the behinds in the game against Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bowden rushed behinds would be good.

Nathan Brown celebrating the draw cause he actually has a sense of humour. But really over-do it. Have him going on a three-day bender and turning up to training during the week to be told its a draw!

The Bowden rushed behinds would be good.

Nathan Brown celebrating the draw cause he actually has a sense of humour. But really over-do it. Have him going on a three-day bender and turning up to training during the week to be told its a draw!

Brady Rawlings & Boomer Harvey could cameo in the add.

Wait wait. Eddie McGuire doing the speech on Didak's innocense. I loved it, anyone else?

Eddie could look back on the day-"Oh, there were reporters everywhere, saying Didak did this, Didak did that. I said No Way. But maybe Didak shot Kennedy. Maybe my kid is Didak's. Ya never know with that Didak. He was a tricky one. And we kept him. Yeah, he had us fooled forever"

probably will be overshadowed by Buddy franklin's 100 goals and hawthorn's tactic of putting roughead down back when fevola was on 98 but i reckon cyril "junior boy" rioli's 2nd, 3rd and 4th efforts out of the wing halfway through the 3rd quarter would be a deserved recipient of one of these ads

I suspect it'd be Bazza or Bowden.

Most recent moment I've seen - and the only one with a then current player - was the Bomber's come back against the Eagles with Hird's final quarter magic.

So do you really think they'll keep them going long enough to "catch up" with this year??

Surely we'll get moments like Leo's mark before that.

not this year, but i think kerr's tackle last year against sydney would be great and leo's grab in 05. As for this year i think bowden's would be good as it is much different to the rest of the ads and maybe demitrious brownlow blunder

Remove this Banner Ad

Those Car Ads - what moment from this year could make it in a few years time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back