Thread Dedicated to AFL GIFS

Remove this Banner Ad

This is my favourite:
46445_130420f0bde16030085082583ef5ac7e.gif

Not taking anything away from Wingard becasue he could do that to anyone, but he sure picked the right guys.

Mitchell and Sewell not exactly known for their sideways movement lol

Yeah doesnt make it untrue.
No way Neitz is even in the discussion.

I would even say great player.
Injuries screwed his chance to be a legend.

Not thinking of David Schwarz? Neitz was pretty durable over the years.

Fascinating gif, this one…

I love the mellow older bloke seated in the front/middle next to granny. He is either the Zen Master of the Collingwood Cheer Squad, or more likely, he was in a car crash, received a severe head injury and needs to be fed with a spoon, but IF he could talk, he'd be on his feet, frothing, spitting, and screaming, "F**K OFF, YOU DOG" like everyone else around him.

looks like he has nfi whats going on around him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not taking anything away from Wingard becasue he could do that to anyone, but he sure picked the right guys.

Mitchell and Sewell not exactly known for their sideways movement lol
Granted as a crows fans you probably can't see anything to do with Port (current or FORMER players), the second dummy (IMO the better one) was around number 9 Shaun Burgoyne, one of the better dodgers in the game. :rolleyes:

Granted as a crows fans you probably can't see anything to do with Port (current or FORMER players), the second dummy (IMO the better one) was around number 9 Shaun Burgoyne, one of the better dodgers in the game. :rolleyes:

OK mate calm down, its pretty hard to see on that low quality gif.

But hey, you know feel free to pull the little brother obsession card. Yeah I cant see anything, thats why I said Wingard could do it to anyone....

Maybe reading lessons wouldnt go astray down at Alberton? My eyes may be bad but at least I can comprehend text.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread Dedicated to AFL GIFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back