Thread Dedicated to AFL GIFS

Remove this Banner Ad

IdNU6Q9.gif

pMWARzC.gif
Thats very malicious by Martin

Lol great gift of Martin, embarrassing for all other tigs. Not one even looked to try and lay a block and after Martin broke free they just stoped moving.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Lol great gift of Martin, embarrassing for all other tigs. Not one even looked to try and lay a block and after Martin broke free they just stoped moving.

And then moments later Martin was caught holding the ball and Stringer goaled.

In that small gif at what point should someone have laid a block and on whom should it have been laid?

In that small gif at what point should someone have laid a block and on whom should it have been laid?
Srs?
No. 46 on 25 then 30 again 25. Three players hands on hips in background.

Martin should never of had to fend of the second guy. His team-mates should of made space so he could dispose of the footy.

Why did I have to explain this..... Sigh.

Srs?
No. 46 on 25 then 30 again 25. Three players hands on hips in background.

Martin should never of had to fend of the second guy. His team-mates should of made space so he could dispose of the footy.

Why did I have to explain this..... Sigh.

So Castagna (no 46) was meant to have eyes in the back of his head and see Koby Stevens (no 25), and even if he turned his head and saw him Dusty would have already been passed him before he could lay a block.

No 30 (conca) would have almost no chance of getting to Stevens (no 25.) without actually getting in Dustys way.

Funny part is you mentioned the hands on hips in the background, the visible dogs players are doing the same thing, or at most in a light jog lol

Good try though, i admire your effort at questioning my football knowledge with that little stab at the end :)

edit: .... sigh

So Castagna (no 46) was meant to have eyes in the back of his head and see Koby Stevens (no 25), and even if he turned his head and saw him Dusty would have already been passed him before he could lay a block.

No 30 (conca) would have almost no chance of getting to Stevens (no 25.) without actually getting in Dustys way.

Funny part is you mentioned the hands on hips in the background, the visible dogs players are doing the same thing, or at most in a light jog lol

Good try though, i admire your effort at questioning my football knowledge with that little stab at the end :)

edit: .... sigh
All good, you see it how ever you want to.

Oh really... How many blocks did Richmond lay last night?

Just because something is said that doesn't fit your agenda don't get all snarly about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh really... How many blocks did Richmond lay last night?

Just because something is said that doesn't fit your agenda don't get all snarly about it.

What agenda? o_O

So because Richmond had bugger all blocks all night, Castagna should have had eyes in the back of his head?

What agenda? o_O

So because Richmond had bugger all blocks all night, Castagna should have had eyes in the back of his head?
Maybe agenda was the wrong word but, I won't be continuing to reply if you are just going to nitpick.

Agenda, Castagna. This stuff is so far from my original post im not even going to comment on it, waste of energy.

But seeing you so determined to have a discussion here it is.

Let me recap for you.
Martin should of had someone blocking for him.
There was two players in view that where close enough to do it.
Obviously not capable though.
I guess that's the problem.

So are we done here?
You don't have to agree with me, you might see things in a different light then I do. I really like the small 1% that assist team mates. You might like something else in players.

That's what makes footy great so diverse.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread Dedicated to AFL GIFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back