Three New Pies...

Remove this Banner Ad

How many times do you want to trade pick 23?

I was looking back today and saw this, check out how much the pick 12 moved in 2004:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_AFL_Draft

It went from WCE (Stenglein) to Adelaide, to Melbourne (Thompson), to Geelong (Moloney), to Richmond (Ottens) and then it ended up being a dud in Danny Meyer.

Pretty cool.

I wanted Fevola but we will not get him off to Sydney he goes and Jolly will end up at Hawks and Ball probably Essendon..

Haha, Sharrod Wellingham, Good Joke.

It is a joke right?:confused:

SHARROD WELLINGHAM IS GOING NOWHERE.

And Cook and Stanley are about to be delisted, they are worth nothing, and if we mention their names during trade week the other team will laugh us out of the room.

Spot on!

(Rather than spoil a good sychotic episode) I'd be keeping Wello and letting pick 33 go

"
Brendan Fevola for pick 23 and Danny Stanley

The second big name the Pies are believed to be close on, is Brendan Fevola. He has come out and nominated the Pies as his new choice, after Saints pulled out of the race. The Blues are looking as though they will accept the pick, and the sweetener is hard at it VFL midfielder Danny Stanley, who appears to be well and truely out of favour at Collingwood."

DO IT PIES!

This is what I was commenting on thanks. Looks like another bleak year for the black and white.
http://sportal.com.au/afl-news-display/pies-out-to-keep-first-pick-79125

Well, I'll miss Stanners, but if he is the sacrificial lamb to be offered to secure Fevola, so be it. :eek:

Is that directed at myself or the opening poster? If it's me I don't see why I would need to or bother doing that. My contention was merely to explain what the Opening Poster was meaning. Not to verify whether it made sense or not.

Don't worry, you weren't the twit...

Of course, the biggest problem with the whole thing is that no one likes to trade with Collingwood at the best of times - they're the only club with a trade team that seem as unrealistic as their Bigfooty fans...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not surprised if picks get a little confusing trying to work out all of that. I won't be hard on him.

Pick 23 is the home that a con man sells to everyone. They are all standing in the lounge room arguing about what each other is doing there and then the real owner comes home and tells them to get the hell out of his home before he calls the police.

I had visions of draft day where Demetriou calls out #23 and 4 clubs talk over the top of each other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Three New Pies...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back