• Mark Knight

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • WEG

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Dont care

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Harvey's posters are much better than the Mark Knight ones for mine.

2013-GRAND-FINAL-LE.jpg

2014-GRAND-FINAL-LE.jpg

2015-GRAND-FINAL-LE.jpg

I find them too busy, too much going on.... simplicity is key for the premiership posters IMO.
2013 isn't bad, dislike the Fremantle bloke on the ground and the names of the players down the left.
2014 is horrific, the head is completely stuffed. Not sure I like including the Swan in our palm either. and the split of 20 on one line and 14 on the other is not very aesthetically pleasing.
2015 is a massive improvement on the Mark Knight effort.

Mark Knight on SEN just now said it's a pig

Haha yeh its a pig apparently...
CsbYgWVUkAAozEM.jpg

Bottom right, looks like a cow to me... never seen a pig with a white head...
But then again I've never seen a crow with a yellow beak but here we are...
82ad47ec7792b3563e126db5876f9725

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't really like WEG's 2008 Hawks poster but quite like his 2013, 2014 and 2015 alternatives to Knights' posters.

I think WEG's 2008 effort was sadly close to his demise so was not his best work as a resul.

Yes, but knowing just how close to the end he was gives it a little poignancy. That premiership was special, and so the WEG is special. As it was his last, any deficiency is forgotten.

Absolutely. He actually risked his life and left his hospital bed to get them done. Bloody special, indeed.

I wondered why it looked so off. Terrible poster.

Completely uninspiring isnt it... compare that to WEG 97 and 98....
s-l300.jpg

Pretty sad how far they have taken it in the wrong direction.....
Funnily enough come with "yellow beaks" too :p

Knight is just really poor at doing "eyes" absolutely 0 emotion in that crows face on the Adelaide 17 poster compared to the 97 and 98 posters..... The tiger looks like on those bad taxidermy photos you find one the web... he said "he wanted to catch the surprise of the tigers making the gf"... Bloke just isnt cut out for the job imo.

I really don't like how the 2013 one is modeled after Buddy and that's it, but looking at a lot of the other works I like that he at least keeps it dynamic and doesn't do the same thing over and over. Really they are good, the problem is the colour isn't very vibrant and it doesn't pop, it looks like someone that made those old flash games coloured it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Threepeat Premiership Posters WEG v Knight

Back