Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Omfg!!!!

I spent a day away and I made $300 bucks! You guys did 18 pages of…

Kevin Spacey 90S GIF

****ing gold!!!! 😂😂😉

Best read EVER

Omfg!!!!

I spent a day away and I made $300 bucks! You guys did 18 pages of…

Kevin Spacey 90S GIF

****ing gold!!!! 😂😂😉

Best read EVER
Next time I'd happily sweat my manly arse off to make the $300 bucks,
and you can bathe in the rivers of gold in real-time.

Anyone object if I try and Vig night kill myblueroan tonight to see if she's Godfather?

If MBR is night immune Godfather and Dank is the last remaining Wolf (2IC), and I get killed by the exploding amulet, you will know that MBR was night immune Godfather if she is still alive for the start of the day tomorrow.

Then all good can just lynch MBR.

Kurve pls don't do anything stupid with your Bus Driver powers pls.

If the amulet for some reason is still in play tomorrow, Dank might have given it to MBR for fun, and MBR will survive the Lynch tomorrow.
good on you.😂
I'm village.
As I said from day 1.

Has to be Dank and...we'll find out if Mav or IBB tomoz from Doggy.

One more? Not me. I've done nothing but try and help the village since we started.
A bit misguided with some of my theories but that's part of the fun.
No doubt you'll feel much better for killing me off though.
Have at it.
1 More to find?

Zerg has been insistent like me all along.
Can't see why he'd bother...but I was wrong about Wiz. Believed him today.
Hadn't thought much about his role before that.
As a villager I've taken heat off others and I think done my bit to help village.
The smallest amount of real thinking shows
I'm not aligned with either faction
Picked Wick
Went with whatever info came up.
Voted Nothing...been on Dank for days.
Thought Zerg...who likely isn't in a faction...and Dero ...neither were a vote anyone wanted or followed...no agenda. Just trying to find evil.

Decided to keep it. MC said it was ok.
Only just saw this in checking if I missed anything from you.

How considerate.
You must be village then and wanting to make sure the amulate doesn't explode on anyone else of your choosing.

However, if you were village, you'd tell us who it's likely going to explode on tomorrow morning, so we could use our kills on one of the other potential evils.

Anyone object if I try and Vig night kill myblueroan tonight to see if she's Godfather?

If MBR is night immune Godfather and Dank is the last remaining Wolf (2IC), and I get killed by the exploding amulet, you will know that MBR was night immune Godfather if she is still alive for the start of the day tomorrow.

Then all good can just lynch MBR.

Kurve pls don't do anything stupid with your Bus Driver powers pls.

If the amulet for some reason is still in play tomorrow, Dank might have given it to MBR for fun, and MBR will survive the Lynch tomorrow.
good on you.😂
I'm village.
As I said from day 1.

Has to be Dank and...we'll find out if Mav or IBB tomoz from Doggy.

One more? Not me. I've done nothing but try and help the village since we started.
A bit misguided with some of my theories but that's part of the fun.
Have at it.
1 morw ro dind.
DP voted Wiz when both Zerg and I went Wick.
Zerg has been insistent like me all along.
Can't see why he'd bother.
I was wrong about Wiz. Believed him today.
Hadn't thought much about his role before that.
ThenWiz stood up for me because he knows me and knew I didn't deserve the shite you were pouring on me.
Then you kept going. And going.

As a villager I've taken heat off others and I think done my bit to help village.
The smallest amount of real thinking shows
I'm not aligned with either faction
Picked Wick early on.
Went with whatever info came up.
Voted Nothing once I realised he was leading me on.
....been on Dank for days.
Thought Zerg...who likely isn't in a faction...and Dero ...neither were a votes anyone wanted or followed...no agenda. Just trying to find evil.
But please...
Go right ahead with the least likely target.

wrong

But thankyou for replying in detail to assist me in my final decision on my Vig night kill.
Everyone: assume MBR is still my target tonight unless you hear otherwise before deadline 8am AEST tomorrow

Noting that we lose an hour with daylight saving when the clocks go forward an hour in AEST, which might a few ppl out.
Especially anyone overseas like Chipmunk.

wrong

But thankyou for replying in detail to assist me in my final decision on my Vig night kill.
Everyone: assume MBR is still my target tonight unless you hear otherwise before deadline 8am AEST tomorrow

Noting that we lose an hour with daylight saving when the clocks go forward an hour in AEST, which might a few ppl out.
Especially anyone overseas like Chipmunk.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back