Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf (Take 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully there's plenty of good roles involved other than the usual 2 seers, vig, doc since the lack of knowledge favours evil/neutral.

Having an alleged Major is encouraging.

Or how about like in UT99 where, except weapons, you pick up roles along the way.

BTW: My favourite cheese is of course
La Vache qui rit. (The Laughing Cow)

A Circular pack of Triangular soft processed cheese, wrapped in silver paper single kids portions.

France Laughing GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Me thinks Bessie has a role of her own in this game.

Villagers
Bessie the Pet Cow: Protects MarcMaverick from Night Actions, loneliness, and a life of celibacy.
Do whatever you want to the cow, I’m assuming Bessie is a cow lol

Just as long as you leave the goats alone. 🙏🏻

BTW: My favourite cheese is of course
La Vache qui rit. (The Laughing Cow)

A Circular pack of Triangular soft processed cheese, wrapped in silver paper single kids portions.

France Laughing GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski
Isn’t that just cream cheese 🤷🏼‍♀️

Me thinks Bessie has a role of her own in this game.

Villagers
Bessie the Pet Cow: Protects MarcMaverick from Night Actions, loneliness, and a life of celibacy.

Well she and Ouromon had a child and he is the first four-legged Minotaur. And he is the spitting image/fusion of Belphagor/Motaro

57c26gxlaaza1.jpg

Isn’t that just cream cheese 🤷🏼‍♀️
There's a difference between creamy cheese (what they advertise it as) and cream cheese.

'What is the Laughing Cow made of?

The Laughing Cow is creamy and delicious because of its secret recipe that includes skimmed milk and a variety of cheeses (Cheddar, Gouda, Edam, Emmental, Comté …) melted and blended in a way similar to a cheese fondue.'

Well she and Ouromon had a child and he is the first four-legged Minotaur. And he is the spitting image/fusion of Belphagor/Motaro

57c26gxlaaza1.jpg
Yes, now I remember something about Bessie being unfaithful or polygamous.

What a studette.

There's a difference between creamy cheese (what they advertise it as) and cream cheese.

'What is the Laughing Cow made of?

The Laughing Cow is creamy and delicious because of its secret recipe that includes skimmed milk and a variety of cheeses (Cheddar, Gouda, Edam, Emmental, Comté …) melted and blended in a way similar to a cheese fondue.'
Oh. I’m not knocking it. Actually you can taste the difference now that you’ve pointed it out. Cream cheese is rather bland where as the laughing cow has some deep rich cheesy flavours

On a side note - I’m a fat bitch and have consumed 1/2 my daughter birthday cake all by myself.
(****ing munchie much 🤣🤣🤣)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh. I’m not knocking it. Actually you can taste the difference now that you’ve pointed it out. Cream cheese is rather bland where as the laughing cow has some deep rich cheesy flavours

On a side note - I’m a fat bitch and have consumed 1/2 my daughter birthday cake all by myself.
(******* munchie much 🤣🤣🤣)

If that incident occurred at precisely 4:20 pm you're in the clear.

laughing cow has some deep rich cheesy flavours
I recall frequently snacking on it when we had some in the fridge for the kids (and adults).

Now I understand why it was so yummy, with all those cheeses used in it's processing (made in Quebec - the normal version of it).

I recall frequently snacking on it when we had some in the fridge for the kids (and adults).

Now I understand why it was so yummy, with all those cheeses used in it's processing (made in Quebec - the normal version of it).
It’s goooooddddd shiiittttttt!!!!

I want cheese now ffs

really good… we are 2 from 2 so far and I am confident we will be 3 from 3 after this night session… and you?

Wrapped up in something warm and listening to the song contest / doing work. Got a chess match tonight so will be going outside to get to that!

really good… we are 2 from 2 so far and I am confident we will be 3 from 3 after this night session… and you?

Anyway, assuming you want my thoughts on the game thus far, Baz is sounding quite jester-y if one exists, we’ll find out who Clarkey poisoned tomorrow, and I’m on the Maj is good train.

Anyway, assuming you want my thoughts on the game thus far, Baz is sounding quite jester-y if one exists, we’ll find out who Clarkey poisoned tomorrow, and I’m on the Maj is good train.

Nah. Got a different read on Baz than Jester.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf (Take 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back