Ticket Prices

Remove this Banner Ad

They are. THere are tickets on sale now for those who want to purchase them early, but for now they're withholding a fair amount of tickets for match day.

If you read a couple of the other threads on the topic, there are people that are under the impression that the game is sold out, or bought shit seats because they thought that's all that was left.

Surely if a seat is unsold, then it would be available to be purchased. Why wouldn't it be? :confused:

Ticketmaster is the better of two evils in my opinion

I disagree - I am going to the first home game at the Dome vs Freo in two weeks. The only tickets available for purchase (besides the Medallion Club members) are in the forward pocket on level 1. No other seats are released two weeks out - it won't be a sellout match, so why only make the majority of seats available only a few days out? I swear they just want you to purchase the tickets on the day.

But I agree with you on one thing - they are as bad as each other.

Is it just me or is everybody else sick of the AFL treating a seat at the footy like a bloody airline ticket, with prices fluctuating almost daily; sold out one minute; thousands of free seats the next?

There ought to be a bloody royal commission into this.

**** me.

I decided to call ticketek and phone operator LEON told me there are general admission tickets "walk up" on sale from the gates, but you wouldn't want to be walking in at 7.39pm.

He also said there are no more reserved seating, just the walk up tickets on the day.

**** me.

I decided to call ticketek and phone operator LEON told me there are general admission tickets "walk up" on sale from the gates, but you wouldn't want to be walking in at 7.39pm.

He also said there are no more reserved seating, just the walk up tickets on the day.

it would be alright if they could tell us this before we pay 26 per ticket for reserve seats..

this is ****ed!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ticket Prices

Remove this Banner Ad

Back