Mod. Notice Ticket Purchases, Barcode Requests - Post Here - MELBOURNE ALLOCATION SOLD OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello again, if anyone has a spare barcode (just one, I'm a loner !!) for priority 3 or anything really I would be forever in your debt.

Did you get a ticket mate?

Congratulations Melbourne, hope yous win! Been through alot of tough times!

Wasnt sure where to post this, so mods feel free to move it

Is any Vic Melbourne member, willing to sell their barcode for GF tickets, please PM me

Mods take absolutely zero responsibility for any of this. It’s up to those with barcodes if they choose to share them; otherwise it creates a host of legal issues that I have better things to do than try to talk to my lawyer about.

So basically money can be offered for tickets?

So basically money can be offered for tickets?
As in the OP, everything is done at your own risk. We take zero responsibility. This thread is somewhere to put all the requests.

Congrats Dees Fans was at the game in the Melbourne members and watched big Max tear them up..
Love to get tickets and support them again in 2 weeks for myself and my young fella if anyone is kind enough to send some love over..
Thanks guys

Hi all
My heart bleeds for the vic folk not able to watch the gf. In saying that it would be a dream of mine to take my son and this is quite clearly a only in a lifetime opportunity. If anyone would kindly share their membership code I’d be forever grateful.

I forgot to add, would love a membership barcode or 2 if spare.

The other option is get 2 tickets and I can pay 10% over the price as per new scalping laws. I will include free game videos and photos. Covid is shit and you guys earned the right to be there at the G.

Hi Dees fans,
A ruthlessly beautiful performance last night!! I am on board the Dee Train!! If it’s one thing I love to see in footy it’s a drought breaking premiership! It’s so disappointing that this potential premiership can’t be played at the G in front of so many deserving fans. I would Love to attend with my family if there are any Dees members who don’t have family in WA they provide barcodes to. If willing & able please send me a message & I can can provide more details if req’d & if ever in WA I will happily provide my membership seats for Dees / West Coast game @ Optus

Jeez last night was great. Heart breaks for you all stuck at home watching. That was something else.

Chasing 3 Priority 1 codes if any of you guys have any available. Sisters and mum are only priority 2 so trying to get them seats, hopefully alongside us.

Happy to send their codes back your way for you to do as you please with

Folks, sounds like Blitz has been sorted by Stinger. Omar's put his request in as well. Share some love with your Demon brethren first. Lever has come through for me but I think I'm priority 3 (Interstate 5) so might need to grab another code off someone. If you can help me out send us a PM. Ta.

My post on the first page:

Friends - I can't begin to explain how nervous I am about next Friday night. If we do make it through - well, unfortunately one of the downsides to picking the Dees as my team when no-one else amongst my family and friends has the same affiliation, is that I can get a ticket through my membership but I'm stuffed if I want to arrange to bring my best mate (Blues man but has been happy to support the Dees in the past and WILL be wearing club merch on the day if it happens).

So - can someone help a brother out (rather than these charlatan West Coast supporters :p )?

Congrats to the might dee’s - Hopefully you get across the line in the big dance and raise the cup!!! It will be a ripper of a game.

And if it at all possible, would be happy to get a couple of barcodes for a family of four. Please PM me if there anyone willing?

Hi guys, my Dad and I are hoping to find a generous Melbourne member who is willing to share their barcodes to give us the best possible chance of getting tickets to the Grand Final (we require 2). My Dad (pictured) is a Dees fanatic and was in the Melbourne cheer squad in the 1970s, but has been based in WA since 1980. We attended Friday night's game, and I still cannot wipe the smile off his face. If anyone can help, please send me a PM. Thanks very much, and congratulations on making the Grand Final!

qPkDhof.jpg

asysgyk.jpg

Melb supporters wanting an extra for their mob on GF day please PM. Best mate is a Dee, have my beanie from the PF where I was cheering every Gawn goal.

Mate can only access one ticket for the GF so has to sit there on his own (amongst Dee's faithful, but cmon would be better with a mate next to him)

Happy to pay for the privilege.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m a Perth Demons fan and like Melbourne we haven’t played in or won a grand final in decades so I’m right behind the Melbourne Demons in the grand final and am hoping that you break the drought. I would love to be there to support your boys in your absence so if anyone is willing to share their barcodes I would be pleased to be your proxy at the game. I feel very sad that many of you won’t be able to be there to witness this historic game first hand but please PM me if you are willing to share your code/s and I’ll do my very best to make it a Demon‘s house on the night.

I'm a Port fan who's based in Perth. Wife and I went to the prelim on Friday night and we intend to try to get tickets when general admission are released on Tuesday. We would rather have earlier access to help ensure our success but will take whatever opportunity comes our way. If there is anyone willing to loan us their barcodes to get tickets then we will be forever grateful.
Thankyou for your consideration.
Ned.

Hi all, so here's my dilema, I have a P1 code but wife only has P3. To sit together I'd have to wait till P3 go on sale and of course there's FOMO factor in that. If you are willing to allow her to successfully use your P1 code then you will be handsomely compensated. Happy wife happy life. DM me.

Hey guys great win on Friday night, never been involved in a crowd chanting a players name, was in awe of the big MaxyTaxi absolutely sublime.

Once in a lifetime chance with grandy over here in the West, apologies that this is the year you make it when so many of you cant get to the game, I hope it's good knowing most West aussies are firmly on the Demons train. With that would love any barcode that might not get used to get there and enjoy the spectacle so please pm me if you have any you want put to good use! I'll be there barracking for the dees so it isn't a wasted ticket! Thanks guys and gals.

Hey Melbourne diehards..

Congrats on the well deserved GF spot. Been 20 years in the making.
After 4 barcodes for the family. Would love the chance to attend a GF. Definitely on the Melbourne train.

Hi All,

Might be a long shot but I'm just chasing 1 barcode for my dear old mum, she is a Melbourne member (Priority 2) but wants to go with my dad. If anyone has a spare Bar code for priority 2 could you please PM me? I only need 1

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Ticket Purchases, Barcode Requests - Post Here - MELBOURNE ALLOCATION SOLD OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back