Mod. Notice Ticket Purchases, Barcode Requests - Post Here - MELBOURNE ALLOCATION SOLD OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello again, if anyone has a spare barcode (just one, I'm a loner !!) for priority 3 or anything really I would be forever in your debt.

Did you get a ticket mate?

Hi, I'm after a few of barcodes too. North Melbourne fan so I'll be there cheering on Ben Brown for you guys.
Cheers.

Hi Demons fans I’m new to this site. Lifelong demons fan from Adelaide, have got a priority 3 barcode (Silver), and I’ve got flights booked to Perth. My best mate also a SA Demons member has priority 2 barcode, hoping to get a priority 2 barcode so we can sit together. Any help would be amazing.

Righto - Its Dee fever here in Perth and I am chasing a couple of codes for tickets so I can be there at the GF.
For 57 of my 58 years on the planet, being a Dees supporter hasn't always been joyful - but whats that saying about good things coming to those who wait?
I was born into a Melbourne family after my mum and dad met on a Punt Road tram on the way to the footy in the 50s. In the '80s, i moved to Perth and have had to put up with gloating, (and fairly annoying) Eagles supporters and to a lesser degree Dockers fans (who better understand what it is to suffer). My family are all still in Victoria, suffering through the lockdowns and cant get to the footy. I was at the prelim on Friday and it was magnificent!

Anyway, I'm hoping someone in Melbourne might have a couple of codes for tickets that they cant use so I can take my wife (who has been supportive through the Dees low points - quite a feat for an Eagles fan).

If you can help me out - please send a message and i will be eternally grateful. I also promise to keep my Jake Lever moustache for at least two more weeks!

R demon.jpg

Hi Demons fans I’m new to this site. Lifelong demons fan from Adelaide, have got a priority 3 barcode (Silver), and I’ve got flights booked to Perth. My best mate also a SA Demons member has priority 2 barcode, hoping to get a priority 2 barcode so we can sit together. Any help would be amazing.

i wonder if you can use priority 2 barcode in priority 3 sale?

Have i missed the boat for 2 barcodes for todays sale? Would love to cheer langdon on. Pretty used to cheering for a brayshaw too. Happy to help by securing merch from the game to send over.

Someone has given me a Priority 3 barcode!!! Thank you Bruce!

If anyone has a single priority 3 so I can take dad with me - please PM me 🙏🏽

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All these new accounts looking for codes.....
If it’s me you’re referring to I’m a long time observer, first time user. I’m a huge footy fan and go to Optus most weekends regardless of who’s playing. I’m really fearful of missing this once in a lifetime game cause so many first timers who barely watch footy want to go. Hope someone will help me out in the end but it’s a bit of a shit fight out there.

If it’s me you’re referring to I’m a long time observer, first time user. I’m a huge footy fan and go to Optus most weekends regardless of who’s playing. I’m really fearful of missing this once in a lifetime game cause so many first timers who barely watch footy want to go. Hope someone will help me out in the end but it’s a bit of a sh*t fight out there.
Everything you have written could be 100% correct or you could be a scalper or someone who has never been to a game as well. There is no way to know since your account has no history or profile. Sure, there are other ways of verifying it outside but if I was giving away codes on Big Footy, I'd at least hand it over to someone who uses the platform.

If it’s me you’re referring to I’m a long time observer, first time user. I’m a huge footy fan and go to Optus most weekends regardless of who’s playing. I’m really fearful of missing this once in a lifetime game cause so many first timers who barely watch footy want to go. Hope someone will help me out in the end but it’s a bit of a sh*t fight out there.
Are you an Eagles member? How do you get tickets most weeks as they are sold out? Your profile also says that you are a Melbourne supporter.

I assume you went to the semi/prelim then as well then being such a footy fan. Only 45K at the semi, plenty of room for more.

Searching for 4 barcodes for my mates an I (if it is 1 ticket per code?)

Happy to pay some $$ for each barcode

I'll only want it if I can get 4 as going to footy with mates >>> by myself

Doubtful I'll snag 4 but worth a try, thanks for any help

If you message me and I can't get 4 then I'll message back and let you know u can give ur barcode elsewhere

EDIT: Secured 1 out of 4, so far, thanks, still looking for 3 :)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Ticket Purchases, Barcode Requests - Post Here - MELBOURNE ALLOCATION SOLD OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back