Tickets fiasco

Remove this Banner Ad

Just get Kayo and sit in LaTrobe street and then when they open the Gates during the last 10 minutes, still right in

It will either be a close win or back to 50 point floggings

As Pagan used to say a sparrow in spring means sfa or whatever he said
they used to open the gates at 3/4 time i recall

So tell me, I couldn’t get there today with work commitments but 38,000 is not a sell out

Is the Club playing the FOMO card that it will be a huge crowd to get doubters in to the game?

And i wonder how many think nah big crowd, I wont go

Was disappointing today that the only bays that had large noticeable gaps were the NMFC members bays.

Compare the non-members bays on the right side of the photo to the members bays on the left.

Sigh.

1000011470.jpg

Genuinely wanna know what the deal with this is. I'm a digital member (can't get to many games) but happy to pay for the GA ones I can attend. But trying to buy a ticket on Monday morning everything GA was sold out. I REFUSE to believe that would be the case, sure we had a massive win over WC, but we're not drawing that kind of crowd atm.

Anyway numerous attempts to purchase during the week, every search was $60+, then $100+ and by about Wed/Thurs it was $170+ for the single cheapest ticket. Madness. Watching on TV and the stadium is barely HALF FULL! What is going on.

Messaging the club on socials during the week I couldn't get a reply as to why there was no GA tickets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway numerous attempts to purchase during the week, every search was $60+, then $100+ and by about Wed/Thurs it was $170+ for the single cheapest ticket. Madness. Watching on TV and the stadium is barely HALF FULL! What is going on.
The GA sections were pretty chokers full. Mostly of Collingwood fans.

The NMFC members bays were the empty ones which was really really disappointing.

i think people are confused, they were talking on SEN during the week sayting only seats left were $198 this is not good to get crowds to come and i got an email from the club big crowd expected so get a ticket, really poor management,

I'm a member and got a $27 GA ticket for a non-member friend this week. It wasn't that full on level three at all. Sure, it was full-ish, but not full. Plenty of seats.

Yeah I would always recommend standing room in these circumstances and then finding a ga seat. Do you think they keep x % of ga for walk up members and they don't show which results in the spare seats

Was disappointing today that the only bays that had large noticeable gaps were the NMFC members bays.

Compare the non-members bays on the right side of the photo to the members bays on the left.

Sigh.

View attachment 2021590

Thanks for the weekly photo of your old seats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets fiasco

Remove this Banner Ad

Back