Tigers Trade Bait

Remove this Banner Ad

trade Rodan for Hille of Essendon, the bombers need quick midfiekders,
and a and throw in a late 3rd round pick or a 4th round

thats if we were to trade Ottens to the Crows.

Tigerland said:
Obviously our first two picks are off limits but I wonder if port would keen on Fiora and pick 20 for S.Salopek.
Short answer: No chance in hell.

porthos it will never be offered don't worry.

Salopek hasn't done anything yet and he will be proved to be too slow of foot to make the grade

Cheers

Blaisee

Shoulder injury at the end of last year, glandular fever this year.

Never been played in position at AFL level. Much like Cooney pre-Rohde sacking.

footyfreak11 said:
noway should richmond get rid of shultz. He is young and he is starting to show some form. i would give him two more years and then see how he is goin

Yeah, you'd be crazy to get rid of Shultz till you know how good he is. He's costing you nothing and is still 2 years off his best.

You'd be better to bite the bullet and get Richo to Geelong for Bartel and Rnd3 pick or Enright, or another good onballer.

COuld Freo have anything tempting in exchange for Richo.

Richo and Farmer both going nuts in the forward line is my kind of footy:) I'm serious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

funkyfreo said:
Ok how about something within reason. We may take Richo and all your draft picks:)

Draft picks, ha that's funny. I can assure you that our top two picks won't be traded under any circumstances. We'd never trade Richo anyway. He gets bums on seats and will be going onto the veterans list soon.
Not interested in Gaspar? You might have more luck at Hawthorn - they're having a fire sale at the end of the year too.

Tigerland said:
Draft picks, ha that's funny. I can assure you that our top two picks won't be traded under any circumstances. We'd never trade Richo anyway. He gets bums on seats and will be going onto the veterans list soon.
Not interested in Gaspar? You might have more luck at Hawthorn - they're having a fire sale at the end of the year too.

I agree - it would be grand treason for Richmond to trade Richo - I think he is a legend. Serious - I love seeing him fire up.

Tigerland said:
I can assure you that our top two picks won't be traded under any circumstances.

Have Wallace/Miller actually said that, or are you just speaking for them? :)

funkyfreo said:
COuld Freo have anything tempting in exchange for Richo.

Richo and Farmer both going nuts in the forward line is my kind of footy:) I'm serious.
Richo would be good on those hard grounds,u could give us Simmonds and 2nd round pick thats all.

phatandphreaky said:
Have Wallace/Miller actually said that, or are you just speaking for them? :)

No they haven't said it but they keep talking about long term plans. Signing Wallace for 5 years shows that. Even if Judd was on offer for trade - we can't afford him. Would bet anything that Richmond don't trade the first two picks. Two guns headed Richmond's way.

Tigerland said:
You're dreaming. Tivendale at least has something to offer (a decent kick) O'Bree = nothing

Look, I agree it probably wont happen as Wallace has not been a big fan this year of O'Bree on radio. But to suggest Tivendale is worth more than O'Bree in trade value is a bit fanciful. O'Bree's playing record is far superior to Tivendale at this stage (38 possesions at AAMI against Power this year, #10draft pick, 2 GF's etc,) and has played as a key on-baller not just a winger receiver like Tivendale. Even Rhyce Shaw beat Tivers! But Tivendale is a big Pies fan and tried to get traded there last year. Not fussed if Pies get him or not though.

Parky said:
Look, I agree it probably wont happen as Wallace has not been a big fan this year of O'Bree on radio. But to suggest Tivendale is worth more than O'Bree in trade value is a bit fanciful. O'Bree's playing record is far superior to Tivendale at this stage (38 possesions at AAMI against Power this year, #10draft pick, 2 GF's etc,) and has played as a key on-baller not just a winger receiver like Tivendale. Even Rhyce Shaw beat Tivers! But Tivendale is a big Pies fan and tried to get traded there last year. Not fussed if Pies get him or not though.

You can have him, but put your rubbish in the bin where it belongs.

Ottens: to
Crows-1st rnd pick plus a player
or
Otto>>>>Crows>>>>>Carr>>>>>Freo>>>>Rielly+Simmonds>>>>Richmond.
if i had my way id prefer the 1st option.

of the others:
Tivendale or Firoa-one will go not both.
Fiora-2nd rnd pick or a player of similar value
Tivendale-same

cheers!

tiger of old said:
or

of the others:
Tivendale-same

cheers!

You wont get a 2nd rd pick for Tivendale or Fiora. 3rd rd at best I would have thought.

tiger of old said:
or

of the others:
Tivendale-same

cheers!

Carr as in J Carr plays for Port not the Crows last time I check.

Either that or you mean Matthew Carr will be traded by the Dockers to the Dockers.

:confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigers Trade Bait

Remove this Banner Ad

Back