Tiller, Tiller, Tiller!

Remove this Banner Ad

How can he get a game! Just cost a goal. Makes so many errors. :mad:

Send him back to the 2's

yeah, that kick was only 15 metres to cooney, and he still couldnt execute it ! Cost us a goal at a crucial part of the game !

Not worth $2 Bob as a player mate !

At least he's not getting paid as much as Acker - I love him, but what the hell is wrong with him?????

ever since that port adelaide game, he's been really down - not chasing, not tackeling, and cant seem to shake his tags !

Dont know what the hell is wrong with him..

its a real concern actually:confused:

I dont know why people keep backing this guy....he's a liability and he always makes costly errors. He should of been dropped instead of Everitt. Get him out NOW!

He's 21 years old. He has been given many chances to redeem his spot in the side and has failed on every account. Its this type of attitude that needs to change heading into finals.

????? where the frig was our defensive midfielder Matthew Boyd when it counted in the 1st half of today....:thumbsdown:

Had a more positive impact than Street.

Please feel free to add.
Tiller's first half was woeful, however got better as the game wore on.

I'm through trying to defend Eagelton. For someone who runs forward of the ball, he needs to be super-damaging with his disposal. Today, disposal was a few steps below adequate.

I'm through trying to defend Eagelton. For someone who runs forward of the ball, he needs to be super-damaging with his disposal. Today, disposal was a few steps below adequate.

Likewise..

But I am through trying to defend Boyd, who is always apparenently trying to defend "something" but "what is seldom identified"

I have already identified Harbrow "who actualy seems to do something" as being 3/4 time more important than Boyd: who basically seems to handp-ass back and forward to around the same spot, much like Carrazo, West, Stevens or other innefectual midfeilders.

I agree with this a ton. He got better but still wasnt good enough.

Also on Eagleton he really does need to be damaging when you play not much defense.

I have already identified Harbrow "who actualy seems to do something" as being 3/4 time more important than Boyd: who basically seems to handp-ass back and forward to around the same spot, much like Carrazo, West, Stevens or other innefectual midfeilders.
Agree here. Taking the game on is what makes Griffen & Cooney stand head & shoulders above the "run of the mill" type midfielders.
Unfortunately, Boyd's best work is when he is given alot more responsibility(last year when half our runners were injured) or when given a specific task (run with/tag).
As shown in the past few weeks, he is ineffectual when not given a specific role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we were out of the 8, I wouldn't mind playing Tiller as he is young and has a go. But unfortunately we are playing finals and he is a liability at the moment with his execution of skills. Maybe he could be moved to the forward line. Playing him in defence is a big risk.

Having said though, it is wrong to only single him out. Our whole backline looks ordinary at many stages in the game. I look at our backline struggle against average attacks and wonder how they will go against Hawthorn and Geelong's in finals.

I cross my fingers that:

1)Williams is back for the finals

and

2)Our midfield is so dominant that the ball will be hardly at our defensive end of the ground.

Poor coaching. How can you put Tiller in a back pocket considering he is 192 cm and was recruited as a forward, will ROcket ever get the message.

Exactly.

It's easy to slam a kid who in being played out of position rather than lay the blame on some of the more experienced players. I'll start on a couple. Eagleton hasn't a defensive bone in his body and Hahn cannot play four quarters of football.
Last year it was Addison for whipping boy. This year it is Tiller. Somehow, the real suspects just keep getting away with it.

People were quick to get the knives out for Wight but he would turn the ball over less than this guy and we were winning our games when he was playing. We need Wight back and Williamstown need Tillier in the team plus Street.

People were quick to get the knives out for Wight but he would turn the ball over less than this guy and we were winning our games when he was playing. We need Wight back and Williamstown need Tillier in the team plus Street.

That will not be happening, was injured yesterday with suspected broken jaw. Not panicing yet but if Williams is not back for finals we will be in trouble. Imagine first week of finals and we have a choice of Tiller and Everitt to play on Buddy:eek:

Wight hurt himself against Port on Saturday and was taken to Hospital with a suspected broken Jaw.

With Everitt playing like most second year players do. I am afraid Tiller is it for now.

Oh my God I thought the Omen was scarey and Leon Cameron on Wayne Carey

The above is very very scarey

No team has a match up for him so don't be scared if that is all we have. We need to focus on what we can control and winning the Middle with the other backs beating there opponents we can still win. Sure he may get 10 even but Lake should be able to beat Roughead and if he does there scoring starts to dry up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tiller, Tiller, Tiller!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back