Tim Gepp

Remove this Banner Ad

Who was it that called him out years ago? Was it Judge?

Yeah it was

Publicly warned Simpson about him from memory

He was on the match committee back in the Malthouse days so had a purpose along with Serge Miller. But whereas Miller found a useful role looking after draftees and settling them into the club as a liaison officer, Gepp morphed into a spy/chapperone.

Pretty sure he fell victim to the fallout from the mid 2000’s but found his way back in when Worsfold left, hence the warning from Judge

No idea what his actual role is now other than chief hanger on. Bloke is 64, time to pension him off

Look i think the most important thing we need to confirm is his name pronounced with a hard G sound or a J sound.

Once we get that right, then we can start to work out how to move him on.

Does anyone else want to risk the ban? Who's going to make the joke im only alluding to...

Keys, MeltMan is calling you old.

Look i think the most important thing we need to confirm is his name pronounced with a hard G sound or a J sound.

Once we get that right, then we can start to work out how to move him on.

Keys, MeltMan is calling you old.

Everyone calls me old

It’s as repetitive as a Dark Sharks joke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the post match supporters function after the Demons game at the ‘G the club put Geppy up as one of the speakers. Pretty much tore shreds off the team and said that the first quarter was unacceptable and that they were just playing catch up thereafter.

Was very weird and his tone really seemed to undermine Simpson who was clearly on borrowed time at that moment.

At the post match supporters function after the Demons game at the ‘G the club put Geppy up as one of the speakers. Pretty much tore shreds off the team and said that the first quarter was unacceptable and that they were just playing catch up thereafter.

Was very weird and his tone really seemed to undermine Simpson who was clearly on borrowed time at that moment.
Worsfold got rid of him for a while but he seemed to turn up again a yer or two later.

Time for him to

Get Out Of Here GIF by The Weekly with Charlie Pickering

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim Gepp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back