Tim Gepp

Remove this Banner Ad

Another massive part of the rotten boys club that needs to go. I remember speaking to someone (back in 2021/2022, no not a special source, just someone who would have an idea, unlike me) with reliable links to footy circles who said that Gepp is in Nisbett's pocket and needs to be given the boot.

Rotten to the core, no wonder Dean Cox is so anti.

Amazing in some of these threads, people have been calling for a clean out for at least ten years.

Last edited:

Another massive part of the rotten boys club that needs to go. I remember speaking to someone with reliable links to footy circles who said that Gepp is in Nisbett's pocket and needs to be given the boot.

Amazing in some of these threads, people have been calling for a clean out for at least ten years.
Here's a thread from the Eagles forum during 2017.
Same questions seven years ago.

Here's a thread from the Eagles forum during 2017.
Same questions seven years ago.
We were calling for a clean out in 2009-10

Another massive part of the rotten boys club that needs to go. I remember speaking to someone with reliable links to footy circles who said that Gepp is in Nisbett's pocket and needs to be given the boot.

My sauces tell me an email was sent to TG about 10 years ago. He hasn’t responded yet.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I got this from a reliable source that under no circumstances can I reveal!
It's all Mick's fault!

When Mick Malthouse, Gepp's coach at Footscray, became coach of the West Coast Eagles in 1990, Gepp was appointed as a skills coach.[7] He remained at the Eagles for almost twenty years, becoming chairman of the selectors and being awarded life membership in 2007.[8]

Earlier in the year when discussing Nisbett's departure, Adrian Barich on his podcast mentioned a "godfather" like figure at the Eagles and suggested that Nisbett was merely the loyal lieutenant, not the godfather. Wouldn't say who the "godfather" actually was, but given he's still around while Nisbett and Simpson are both gone, he seems a likely candidate.

My sauces tell me an email was sent to TG about 10 years ago. He hasn’t responded yet.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good on ya - I'm not sitting here pretending to have miraculous inside sources, I can assure you I certainly don't - only a popular enough name amongst WA footy who I played with many years ago. Someone who would know the situation better than I!

We can only do what BigFooty allows us to do best - speculate...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Earlier in the year when discussing Nisbett's departure, Adrian Barich on his podcast mentioned a "godfather" like figure at the Eagles and suggested that Nisbett was merely the loyal lieutenant, not the godfather. Wouldn't say who the "godfather" actually was, but given he's still around while Nisbett and Simpson are both gone, he seems a likely candidate.

More likely a guy like Murray McHenry, one of the early money men who still wields influence at the club.

I remember someone asking about him at a Q and A at a West Coast event a few years back. Possibly a member on here. The club response was he has a fairly standard position I forget what though. The way they responded sounded like they had read bigfooty and and knew there were queries about him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim Gepp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back