Tim Walsh - ****

Remove this Banner Ad

At this rate by my calculations at round 22 we will have no talls left at the rate there dropping darcy,williams and walsh and we have not even played a nab cup game yet. Although whilst feeling sorry him as I have said many times he he was never going to make it and other than the fact he was a tall he will not be missed.

But the count goes on unfortunately

38* 37* 36*

The only good thing to come from this is that he wont have 100 posts started every week for the 2006 season bagging him and wanting his head.

I hope him a speedy recovery, and with darcy perhaps he can spend 12 months getting to know the game better and perhaps darcy's determination and strength might rub off on Tim.

bulldogtragic said:
The only good thing to come from this is that he wont have 100 posts started every week for the 2006 season bagging him and wanting his head.

I hope him a speedy recovery, and with darcy perhaps he can spend 12 months getting to know the game better and perhaps darcy's determination and strength might rub off on Tim.

Hear Hear. couldn't agree more.

Very sorry to hear about poor Tim's injury. All the best in recovery and hoepfully he can come back stronger.

Awful news. By the training reports he was really working hard.

FWIW I would still have thought Skipper, Morgan and Wight were rated slightly ahead of him in terms of tall youngsters, but he'll never develop if he's not out on the paddock at any level.

BIg opportunity now for guys like Davidson and Wells to show something.

Wells in particular though raw needs to use the space created by Walsh's and William's absence and make something of the year.

Davidson now has a spot on the list waiting for him. He just has to do enough to justify his inclusion.

bulldogtragic said:

100% right the jury will have another 12 months deliberation.:( :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim Walsh - ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Back