Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Jul 13, 2006
Parkville
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
#StandByHird
Enough is enough! The reigning premiers are not winning because of too many injuries. Croad is out possibly for the season, Lewis is out etc etc blah blah blah.

Even the effect of Luke "Mr Olympia" Hodge has been minimal. No doubt because he plays injured all the time. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Hodgey's currently playing without his lungs, liver and kidneys. He's a marvel is Hodgey.

So Demetriou, do the right thing. Freeze the current season until the Hawks nurse their stars back to full fitness. I dont care if it takes 1 week, 1 month or 1 year, just do it FFS! :mad: Ideally, I would like to see the current season results be scrapped from the record books and we re-start the 2009 season when and only when Hawthorn is ready.

Hawthorn's depth is much vaunted amongst themselves. It hasnt done much for them so far so surely, as a bare minimum, the freeze should be on!

sympathy01.jpg

Good ideas Barry, but how do they solve the bandwag.. sorry, supporters sudden problems of "I'm really busy at work" or "There's more to life than football" attitudes?

Also, how would you be, being a florist in Frankston?

Thanks for replying Franger and thus bringing my thread to the top of the page once again :thumbsu:

But seriously, I've had a gutfull of the AFL sitting on their fat arses not doing anything about Hawthorn's current plight.

I've already conceded our four points to the embattled Brown and Gold warriors. What you suggest seems the next logical step. Given their record setting injury list and the fact that no other team is missing a single player from their best 22, perhaps we are faced with a situation so blatantly unfair that we need to postpone the season until such time as the entire Hawthorn playing list are deemed fully fit.

Good ideas Barry, but how do they solve the bandwag.. sorry, supporters sudden problems of "I'm really busy at work" or "There's more to life than football" attitudes?

Also, how would you be, being a florist in Frankston?

Good questions j-ham and I dont have the answers right now. Perhaps they could organise some sort of competition.

For instance, every Hawthorn supporter that attends a game puts their name on a piece of paper. In turn, the name is then put in a barrel and at half time, a name is drawn out. If your name is drawn and you are male, you get to have sex with the Hawthorn player of your choice. If you are a female, your name is put back in the barrel. Sorry ladies.

It's a shame they were never able to put a freeze on the 2002, 2005 and 2006 season when Carlton declared "We have NO TALENT and NO MONEY". The AFL did help by bailing you out, but unfortunately you had to deal with the shame of THREE wooden spoons.

2 wins in a row to last year's non-finalists isn't fooling anyone nor is 2 losses for us. You can enjoy your April premiership, but just admit that you know we'll be there in September again and the only blue will be on hawthorn's 2009 Premiership flag.

Good questions j-ham and I dont have the answers right now. Perhaps they could organise some sort of competition.

For instance, every Hawthorn supporter that attends a game puts their name on a piece of paper. In turn, the name is then put in a barrel and at half time, a name is drawn out. If your name is drawn and you are male, you get to have sex with the Hawthorn player of your choice. If you are a female, your name is put back in the barrel. Sorry ladies.

Shit that would get me running down to the footy, work and life be damned.

If I took it up the arse.

This should definitely encourage the hawks fans back to the footy.

You're a problem-solver Barry. :thumbsu:

And I actually thought that you were intelligent, Barry.
How wrong I am....... I hang my head in shame.

It's a shame they were never able to put a freeze on the 2002, 2005 and 2006 season when Carlton declared "We have NO TALENT and NO MONEY". The AFL did help by bailing you out, but unfortunately you had to deal with the shame of THREE wooden spoons.

2 wins in a row to last year's non-finalists isn't fooling anyone nor is 2 losses for us. You can enjoy your April premiership, but just admit that you know we'll be there in September again and the only blue will be on hawthorn's 2009 Premiership flag.

See Barry! Just a hint of gay hawk sex and it's already working!

Exactly. Thanks for understanding Nev :thumbsu:

If the AFL can help us in our time of need, why cant they help the struggling Horks?

i know your being sarcastic suckercorn but imagnie taking judd/fevola/gibbs/murphyk/reuzer/fatstevens/betts and like four other players out of carlton and see how they go for the first two rounds. 0-2 would be the same for carltank as well if that was to happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See Barry! Just a hint of gay hawk sex and it's already working!
This post typifies the intelligence of the members that support the Blues and post here.
My post was, in time, before your gayness post as was Nev's.
Therefore unless your a physics nerd and can convince me of quantum physics, time travel etc your post above is just as gay as your inference.

Gay it up some more j-ham

i know your being sarcastic suckercorn but imagnie taking judd/fevola/gibbs/murphyk/reuzer/fatstevens/betts and like four other players out of carlton and see how they go for the first two rounds. 0-2 would be the same for carltank as well if that was to happen

STFU bandwagoner!

What? April 09? Looks like you missed the boat buddy!

This post typifies the intelligence that support the Blues and post here.
Therefore unless your a physics nerd and can convince me of quantum physics, time travel etc your post above is just as gay as your inference.

But both your posts came after my man-sex competition proposal.

I think.

This post typifies the intelligence that support the Blues and post here.

The gay idea was in post #6.

Your post was #7.

You are very stupid. And gay. No Quantum Physics required.

This post typifies the intelligence of the members that support the Blues and post here.

Definition of self-pwnage right here folks....

It may confuse you that the bigfooty clock is in 24-hour time...just minus twelve and you too can keep track of time ;)

STFU bandwagoner!

What? April 09? Looks like you missed the boat buddy!

if you mean that i only liked the mighty hawks because we won the premiership then you are dead wrong ive followed them for 20 years dayin dayout something you couldnt do at carltank cos you would die of depression in a few years

Although I admit it was a low blow, you might want to check the time of the post J-Ham is referring to:D

Seriously question though Baz, where do Carlton keep their trophy cabinet full of wooden spoons and March premierships? It doesn't seem to come up on your website

if you mean that i only liked the mighty hawks because we won the premiership then you are dead wrong ive followed them for 20 years dayin dayout something you couldnt do at carltank cos you would die of depression in a few years

Look on the bright side mate. At least you have the whole wagon to yourself :)

BV008917.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for the AFL to put a freeze on the current AFL premiership season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back