Time to come home Steve

Remove this Banner Ad

Maverick

All Australian
May 14, 2001
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I will be heading up to Brisbane on the weekend, and i am bringing him home.

I've decided it is time Steve comes home to Melbourne.

His bedroom is still as he left it...and I have organised for him to resume his old job, starting Monday. So say your farewells BG43 and Melsa, he's coming home to Melbourne.

Originally posted by Mr Ripper
It's going to be one debauched evening in old Brisbane town. You should stay on, Mavoso. You could perform your now-legendary karaoke version of MC Hammer's "Can't Touch This".

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Melsa where is my invite. :eek::p

It's going to be one debauched evening in old Brisbane town. You should stay on, Mavoso. You could perform your now-legendary karaoke version of MC Hammer's "Can't Touch This".

I'm going up with him. I'm going to perform Khe Sanh and Cheap Wine with Working Class Man and Bow River. Khe Sanh is the song everyone will be waiting for. Maybe some other songs. No Second Prize is waiting and Ride the night away.

Originally posted by Maverick
I will be heading up to Brisbane on the weekend, and i am bringing him home.

I've decided it is time Steve comes home to Melbourne.

His bedroom is still as he left it...and I have organised for him to resume his old job, starting Monday. So say your farewells BG43 and Melsa, he's coming home to Melbourne.
There are a lot of untruthful rumours going around about Mr. Ripper and myself at the moment, Ripper leaving here to go back to Vic isn't one of them. Sorry to disappoint Mav.

cheers ... Kaz

Originally posted by SpecialBruce
I'm going up with him. I'm going to perform Khe Sanh and Cheap Wine with Working Class Man and Bow River. Khe Sanh is the song everyone will be waiting for. Maybe some other songs. No Second Prize is waiting and Ride the night away.
Forget Khe Sahn, do you know any Aussie Crawl songs Jimmy?:D

cheers ... Kaz

Originally posted by SpecialBruce
Mate, it's an 'M' party, so only artists or songs beginning with M will make the playlist. It's pretty much a Barnesy/Chisel free zone...fortunately for everyone's ears. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by keatings_gal
ONLY SONGS OR BANDS STARTING WITH M ALLOWED...

but if anyone has some bands/songs to add to the list...
feel free.........

Jimmy Barnes - Mirror of your soul
Jimmy Barnes - Money
Cold Chisel - Merry Go Round
Cold Chisel - My turn to cry
Cold Chisel - My baby
Cold Chisel - Monica
Cold Chisel - Mona and the preacher.
Cold Chisel - Metho blues

I'm returning in August, actually.

But only to take in the splendid sight of the BLs decked out in Roys guernseys hammering the Eddies on the G.

Will be trying to make that game as well!

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to come home Steve

Remove this Banner Ad

Back