Time to go Vesna

Remove this Banner Ad

vosstheboss

Team Captain
Aug 20, 2004
Other Teams
brisbane
It is time to go Vesna I'm sorry but your complaining is getting to much you won't win BB 05 if that was a plan before you went in it won't work I am surprised dean went before you.

I watched Cold Case tonight and did some channel flicking in the ads. Here's what I saw:

Ad break #1. Vesna the fat-arsed gobbledok checking her minge in the mirror and then jumping up on the bathroom vanity and dancing suggestively as if she was hot.

Ad break #2. Vesna the fat-arsed gobbledok dancing seductively in the shower with Christy.

Ad break #3. Christy lying on her back with her hands down her pants spreading her beef curtains

Ad break #4. Vesna stating that she liked guys to get right inside when going the growl and not worry about any dischardge and leakage.

Why did it takes Ch 10 five goes to find the lowest common denominator?

bunsen burner said:
And here's something else I found out tonight:

Christy is local from my area. Her nickname is "the Menai Matress".

You live in Menai? Explains it all really.

Frosties_Flank said:
You live in Menai? Explains it all really.
No, I don't live in Menai. Closer to Cronulla actually. Menai is also in Sutherland Shire. And before you say it, no, I'm not a typical shire d1ckhead who wears a polo shirt with a pair of Oakleys and raves on about the Shire being "God's country".

Most of Vesna's whinging is mucking around and I find most of it pretty amusing , the guys in the house just like to wind her up for a chuckle.
Hopefully Rita (the passive agressive ********wit) gets turfed this week.

bunsen burner said:
No, I don't live in Menai. Closer to Cronulla actually. Menai is also in Sutherland Shire. And before you say it, no, I'm not a typical shire d1ckhead who wears a polo shirt with a pair of Oakleys and raves on about the Shire being "God's country".

But i thought you were?! :p

I hate the shire.

God i don't miss sid knee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

vosstheboss said:
It is time to go Vesna I'm sorry but your complaining is getting to much you won't win BB 05 if that was a plan before you went in it won't work I am surprised dean went before you.

Buddy, I USED to think that but now I don't mind Vesna, she's rather funny!

Her popularity is skyrocketing.

It's a sad reflection of our society that a whinging, moaning, over-sensitive emotional tart is now, seemingly, popular - and has a good chance of winning the whole goddam thing.

Christ almighty.

F*ck, people are so prudent these days. At least Vesna has the guts to be straight forward and honest. She needs a shag, I think that's pretty evident.

Both those twins should go next, they're both absolute c*ckheads!

Swifty_446 said:
F*ck, people are so prudent these days. At least Vesna has the guts to be straight forward and honest. She needs a shag, I think that's pretty evident.

Both those twins should go next, they're both absolute c*ckheads!

and we're left with tim, kate, christie, rita, melanie and vesna.

suddenly i see why vesna is so popular.

tim is a weird freak, i stand by that.
kate is a mole.
christie a wh*re.
rita a feral.
melanie boring.

suddenly vesna almost looks good.

how people wanted Dean/shearer/hotdogs out, to leave us with this? i'll never know.

I've been a fan of Vesna's from the start, and would be surprised now if she now doesn't make it to the top 2 or 3. :eek:

I'm expecting a combination of Tim, Vesna and possibly Melanie to be top 3 at this stage.

Vesna's grown on me a bit. I used to despise her, but now, for some reaosn she is okay.

I don't know what it is, but when she whinges now, instead of being annoying it's kinda funny. You kind of just think, "Oh, well, that's just Vesna"

I think she'll be with Tim on the last day. They will be the final two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to go Vesna

Remove this Banner Ad

Back