Computers & Internet Tinder Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

I gave up on dating but went on my first Hinge date in over 6 months last night. The night was fine and I don't know why I don't do this stuff more often. She got a little drunk and freaky but it made the night more fun. Got another one lined up for Friday I'm not overly keen on but I might go because there's nothing to lose apart from a Friday night

Have fun doggie atyle ..

Got back into dating via Bumble recently after being single for 12 months.
Did 3 dates with someone over a week and a half before realising while we'd make great friends I wasn't feeling a romantic spark. Need to figure out if that's something on my end in terms of how I'm approaching dating, or if it was just there was no chemistry between us.

Got back into dating via Bumble recently after being single for 12 months.
Did 3 dates with someone over a week and a half before realising while we'd make great friends I wasn't feeling a romantic spark. Need to figure out if that's something on my end in terms of how I'm approaching dating, or if it was just there was no chemistry between us.
Chemistry is something that can be built though. Too many people focus on there being a spark immediately thinking it’s a good thing.

Chemistry is something that can be built though. Too many people focus on there being a spark immediately thinking it’s a good thing.
Yep exactly mate grass is greenest where you water it.

People have no issues putting in all the effort in the world for the school/university/work life but with romantic attraction we all expect it to fall into place immediately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Computers & Internet Tinder Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Back