Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had done pretty well out of uni until Covid, and suddenly first time on Centrelink, easily longest stint of unemployment in my life.

sh*t happens, it's pretty rough to judge people (and the dole isn't really enough for people to "bludge" on, despite how much people like to talk it up).
I was on it for a year after school. Lived off shopping at discount food stores like NQR (Not Quite Right). It sucks.

It does suck- that sounds extremely tough.

When I was on it for 6-8 months I was luckily still living at home. Got really down tho, my body clock went to sleeping in until 2-3pm at one stage, like wtf.

This time around, that shall not be happening. I'm up at 7am usually even weekends.

Ok, so this is Snakey's story..

during first Covid lockdown I Matched with... Lets just say a F-Grade celebrity of years past(reality TV).

Thought i was being catphished, as her photos suggested she was waaaaaay out of my league. Model shots, glamour shots. Way too good for old country bogan here..

Added me on Facebook, yep, is who she says she was, she was also a PT like me, and was really interested in the work I do around Drug, Alcohol and Mental health education.

Said she didnt have a licence, so i picked her up and brought her back to my house for coffee date, couple of movies and she was going to cook Dinner to say thanks for picking her up and understanding about her situation.

On the drive back to mine she starts telling me about her life after fame... How She barely made it out alive and had issues with drug dependence and was homeless at one stage. How she wants to still be an actress, and how she's an amazing singer and i wouldn't understand fame as i'm too simple and that she would do it all over again.

She suggests a drink to "Ease the nerves" As she hadn't been on a date in over 6 months, was nervous, and it was saturday arvo (12pm) and what the heck, it was Rona times.

We have one drink, then she suggest another, I'm like OK, then she suggest another, I'm like, this is the last one for me for a while, let's have a couple after dinner.. She's like "OMG you're so lame, its Corona, we're on a date.
Then she has another, and another, and another. I try and make her a couple of weak drinks, she's onto that, and is like "i'm having doubles now because of that..."

She starts being white girl emotional drunk, abused me for not drinking with her. Accused me of being controlling becuase i was suggesting she stop, or at least slow down, and that i was boring because i wasn't still drinking.
Cried, because she didn't want to be here anymore, and was posting on her Facebook for someone to come and pick her up, all the while abusing me because I wasn't as famous as she was and she shouldn't be on a date with a "Normal" person.

I was like, I can drive you home if you don't want to be here, to which she carried on that she didn't want that. Her dad was a police officer and wanted him to pick her up.
She then proceeded to Pass out cold on my couch at around 6PM.
I put a blanket on her, left a bucket and a glass of water, left the kitchen light on, made a coffee and jumped into bed to watch a movie. Sporadically checking up on her.

Next morning she jumps into my bed, apologises, remembers nothing at all from the previous day and proceeds to tell me she just checked out of rehab 13 days prior....
Certainly would have been handy to know.

I dropped her home, bought her a coffee, she said she would like to see me again, as she was embarrassed and wanted to make it up to me... And was thankful for looking after her... then blocked me on everything before i'd even gotten home.

Last edited:

during first Covid lockdown I Matched with... Lets just say a F-Grade celebrity of years past(reality TV).

Thought i was being catphished, as her photos suggested she was waaaaaay out of my league. Model shots, glamour shots. Way too good for old country bogan here..

Added me on Facebook, yep, is who she says she was, she was also a PT like me, and was really interested in the work I do around Drug, Alcohol and Mental health education.

Said she didnt have a licence, so i picked her up and brought her back to my house for coffee date, couple of movies and she was going to cook Dinner to say thanks for picking her up and understanding about her situation.

On the drive back to mine she starts telling me about her life after fame... How She barely made it out alive and had issues with drug dependence and was homeless at one stage. How she wants to still be an actress, and how she's an amazing singer and i wouldn't understand fame as i'm too simple and that she would do it all over again.

She suggests a drink to "Ease the nerves" As she hadn't been on a date in over 6 months, was nervous, and it was saturday arvo (12pm) and what the heck, it was Rona times.

We have one drink, then she suggest another, I'm like OK, then she suggest another, I'm like, this is the last one for me for a while, let's have a couple after dinner.. She's like "OMG you're so lame, its Corona, we're on a date.
Then she has another, and another, and another. I try and make her a couple of weak drinks, she's onto that, and is like "i'm having doubles now because of that..."

She starts being white girl emotional drunk, abused me for not drinking with her. Accused me of being controlling becuase i was suggesting she stop, or at least slow down, and that i was boring because i wasn't still drinking.
Cried, because she didn't want to be here anymore, and was posting on her Facebook for someone to come and pick her up, all the while abusing me because I wasn't as famous as she was and she shouldn't be on a date with a "Normal" person.

I was like, I can drive you home if you don't want to be here, to which she carried on that she didn't want that. Her dad was a police officer and wanted him to pick her up.
I put a blanket on her, left a bucket and a glass of water, left the kitchen light on, made a coffee and jumped into bed to watch a movie. Sporadically checking up on her.

Next morning she jumps into my bed, apologises, remembers nothing at all from the previous day and proceeds to tell me she just checked out of rehab 13 days prior....

I dropped her home, bought her a coffee, she said she would like to see me again, as she was embarrassed and wanted to make it up to me... And was thankful for looking after her... then blocked me on everything before i'd even gotten home.
Can you PM me who it was

She sounds like a wild one, shame you didn't experience her lovely personality more intimately.

Last edited:
Nah she wasn't a Skye. I'll give ya'll BB circa 2005-2015.. :tongueclosed:
She sounds like a wild one, shame you didn't experience her lovely personality more intimately.
Found her Facebook page again, when I was telling a friend the story.... Wild doesn't seem to begin to describe her.
It was actually a bit sad to see she was off the rails she is now.
But was nothing like that chatting to her leading up to the date. She was very normal, easy flowing conversation, seemed genuinely interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:

I reckon i know lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back