Tipstar/The Republic

Remove this Banner Ad

mc chins drops the ball ..again

just waiting on the sale of vic park now i hear..prime real estate for chinese restaraunts!

ill have a special fried rice..a lemon chicken..two mini spring rolls and five dimsims..no prawn crackers please!

oh you sell pies too...wonderful..

Originally posted by FitzroyJamesDio
mc chins drops the ball ..again

just waiting on the sale of vic park now i hear..prime real estate for chinese restaraunts!

ill have a special fried rice..a lemon chicken..two mini spring rolls and five dimsims..no prawn crackers please!

oh you sell pies too...wonderful..

William Chung says, "awwwwwwwww...PEW THUCKEN GORD!!!!"

No, he hasn't opted out, merely "significantly reduced his stake, it's a business decision, they happen all the time" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TipStar have been coming up with every excuse in the book for its failure, the latest been "Most people buy Tatts tickets on a Saturday and by then it is too late to buy a TipStar ticket".

What bollocks, the only reason TipStar is a failure is because of the pathetic 60% return punters get. What incentive is there to join when you have a better chance of winning money on the pokies???

I know someone who runs a newsagency and he told me last week they didn't sell a SINGLE TipStar ticket!! Until Tatts, the AFL, the State Government and Eddie stop all putting their dirty fingers in the jar no one will want to buy a ticket.

Can't wait to hear Dr Turf on "sports today" (3AW). Will be a hoot to hear the satisfactory tone when saying "I told you Tipstar was a dog, Eddie".

If you missed it a couple of months ago Eddie rang up defending Tipstar from a well founded spray from Dr Turf. Now the spin doctor, who was NEVER :rolleyes: the front man for Tipstar, has jumped from the sinking ship, Dr Turf will be in fine form :D .

Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tipstar/The Republic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back