Remove this Banner Ad

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
When he runs he looks at the ground when under pressure thus has no vision infront of him to find an option. He than strops and props and we loose the flow.

Tivendale is not the type of player we need down at Richmond.

It would be better for both parties if we went our seperate ways.

Kinda like a good looking girlfriend who got fat. You gotta get rid of her

caster said:
He must have turned the ball over at least 6 times. I don't seem him as part of our future team.
6 times today? Errr...

Kicks: 16
Effective: 14
Ineffective: 2
Handballs: 7
Effective: 7
Ineffective: 0
Total Disposals: 23
Effective: 21

Only 1 turnover in his 23 disposals and 1 other was ineffective.

Without even consulting the stat sheet, he was far from Richmond's worst. I'd say he was probably their 4th or 5th best tonight.

I would be very suprised if he was delisted at season's end.

silky-smooth said:
6 times today? Errr...

Kicks: 16
Effective: 14
Handballs: 7
Effective: 7
Ineffective: 0
Total Disposals: 23
Effective: 21

Only 1 turnover in his 23 disposals and 1 other was ineffective.

Without even consulting the stat sheet, he was far from Richmond's worst. I'd say he was probably their 4th or 5th best tonight.

I would be very suprised if he was delisted at season's end.

Thank you silky.

See you lot assume it cause you wanna blame it on one of the older blokes when it isnt even their fault. :mad:

Tivva hit a couple of beautiful right foot kicks tonight that make you wonder why he never uses his right side. :confused:

Tivendale is a player who needs us to open the game up for him to really play to his strengths. Look at Fiora. Looked a million dollars a few times tonight when he got into space, but a couple of times under pressure his old indecisiveness showed up. These type of players won't be the ones who pull you up the ladder, but when you get there they can put a bit of icing on the cake. We really need to get him kicking the ball from forward of the wing where he can do most damage rather than picking up kicks from behind the centre circle.

geez u guys jump on players backs quick, Tiv as got better each week, his feild kicking is some of the best at the club, and he has been a good contributer for as long as i can remember, at least when he gets the ball, he kicks it to advantage of a team mate, some of u brain dead cretins think u can do better than get out there and u prove it instead of bagging good players on some website. :mad:

therupy27 said:
geez u guys jump on players backs quick, Tiv as got better each week, his feild kicking is some of the best at the club, and he has been a good contributer for as long as i can remember, at least when he gets the ball, he kicks it to advantage of a team mate, some of u brain dead cretins think u can do better than get out there and u prove it instead of bagging good players on some website. :mad:
i just told you in my previous post my only criticism is he doesn't go in for a hard ball. hence the reason why he hasn't been injured for a long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* nuts atempt of back peddling*

I never said that he wasn't a valuable contrubuter.

Infact If you could substitute Deliedio for Tivvers in that game and Deliedioo had of played as well as Tivvers, than we would have our first Rising Star.

Tivendale can Play.

I was just metioning a fault that I picked up. :D :confused: :eek:

nut said:
* nuts atempt of back peddling*

I never said that he wasn't a valuable contrubuter.

Infact If you could substitute Deliedio for Tivvers in that game and Deliedioo had of played as well as Tivvers, than we would have our first Rising Star.

Tivendale can Play.

I was just metioning a fault that I picked up. :D :confused: :eek:

Seems like you can't make an observation on someones game without being made to sound like you want to get rid of them.

Thats the way this forum is going - I wish people would read post properly before posting on the thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tivendale

Remove this Banner Ad

Back