To Freo Supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jarka

Club Legend
Suspended
Jul 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Well, I'm devastated that we lost but you guys should be real proud of your team with your first finals win. Freo is currently a very well balanced outfit and you're definitely a chance to go all the way :thumbsu:

Good luck for the rest of the finals.

Bretski said:
Good on ya mate, more than i can expect from RJ or N_O at this moment
AHHAHAHAHA. Busted. I always knew you were a closet Dockers supporter. Seriously pathetic effort. Change your profile you imbecile, because youre definitely no Eagles supporter. :thumbsdown:

Jarka said:
Well, I'm devastated that we lost but you guys should be real proud of your team with your first finals win. Freo is currently a very well balanced outfit and you're definitely a chance to go all the way :thumbsu:

Good luck for the rest of the finals.

The arrogance of Demons supporters amazes me. "You beat us so you must have a chance at the premiership". Ha, what a joke. The Demons were rubbish tonight and Freo's performance cannot be accurately measured by the "opponents" they faced tonight.

Hadders said:
The arrogance of Demons supporters amazes me. "You beat us so you must have a chance at the premiership". Ha, what a joke. The Demons were rubbish tonight and Freo's performance cannot be accurately measured by the "opponents" they faced tonight.

As opposed to your mob, whose "perfromance" last week well and truly gave an accurate measure of where they were.

Freo Big Fella said:
Interesting that you've gone into troll mode. Feeling worried about tommorrow night?
Troll mode? Simply pointing out a fickle "supporter" of the WCE. We dont need passengers. Bretski is the type of person who would jump off us as soon as we finish outside the 8.

/troll mode
Actually he would fit in well down at your scabby harbour town.

No im not a freo supporter, im just on the band wagon, u may call me a "Freagle" cos freo are a close second to me, i support wA teams, but its still eagles all the way...Unless u want me to be the new nuteral observer lol

Bretski said:
but its still eagles all the way...Unless u want me to be the new nuteral observer lol
well what about your post how you were glad that the Eagles lost the last derby because it meant the Dockers finished higher on the ladder?

gdmclean said:
Troll mode? Simply pointing out a fickle "supporter" of the WCE. We dont need passengers. .

Get rid of your coach then, is likewatching dumb and dumber go about their work..

Yeah because it didnt matter if the eagles won, they were a game clear at the end, if they won they might of had to play freo in the first round of the finals and that would be bad (worse than playing sydney), now eagles and dockers have a chance of meeting in the grand final

Hadders said:

Well they are one game away from a GF, they are a chance

Bretski said:
Yeah because it didnt matter if the eagles won, they were a game clear at the end, if they won they might of had to play freo in the first round of the finals and that would be bad (worse than playing sydney), now eagles and dockers have a chance of meeting in the grand final

Dont be that guy, nobody likes that guy. Freo doesnt want your support now we are doing well, oh and i hope WCE get beaten. Much like most WCE fans were hoping that we would lose tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont care, im still hoping freo go all the way (and lose to eagles in the gf) theres no reason why eagle supporters should hate freo and vice versa

Hadders said:

Nah, unlike most pies supporters here I'm neither a sore winner or loser.

But thanks for highlighting the difference between you and me

Well done Jarka! Your boys were outplayed by a pretty tight outfit in Freo and for you to come on here and make a post like that is very noble. It's a pity some people can only see it from behind their black and white tainted glasses and have a dig, shows who the truly arrogant are if you ask me (and if you don't ask me I'll arrogantly tell you anyway. :D )

Hadders... don't be a knob! :rolleyes: :cool:

Bretski said:
I dont care, im still hoping freo go all the way (and lose to eagles in the gf) theres no reason why eagle supporters should hate freo and vice versa

Your no Eagles supporter.... If you were a die hard, bleed blue and gold, to hell and back true supporter, you would hate Fremantle with the very core of your being.

I hate them with everything ive got and I was hoping they would get trounced tonight but alas they won, no biggie. Sydney should paste them next week.

On ya Jarka, I was at the game (along with 42000 other purple nutcases). There weren't too many Dees fans there but those that were saw a fairly even contest till half time. After that we pulled away gradually & I felt nearly safe at 3/4 time. Not too many highlights for Melbourne but Davey kicked a couple of amazing goals as did Neitz. Most of the 40,000 stayed till the players were in the rooms singing and soaking it up. Incredible feeling for us Dockers to win our first final. Hope the bullies make it straight sets exit for the other mob tomorrow.

Timbothecat said:
Well done Jarka! Your boys were outplayed by a pretty tight outfit in Freo and for you to come on here and make a post like that is very noble. It's a pity some people can only see it from behind their black and white tainted glasses and have a dig, shows who the truly arrogant are if you ask me (and if you don't ask me I'll arrogantly tell you anyway. :D )

Hadders... don't be a knob! :rolleyes: :cool:

So you rated the Demons performance tonight? They should have been beaten by 10 goals if the Dockers could kick straight. Yet the "Dockers have a good chance of making it all the way". Please.

As I said above, the Dockers performance and chances in the rest of the season cannot be accurately measured by tonight's game. I'd probably be looking closer at last week's game if I was assessing their chances.

And quite frankly what does barracking for Collingwood have anything to do with it? Or should I come out and say that the Bulldogs are sure to beat the Eagles tomorrow and, what the hell, win the cup because they flogged us last week? :cool:

Hadders said:

the stupidity of some people amazes me too.

bang out of order.

couldnt give a rats arse what happened to freo at the end of the day, but good on em for winning. I only want to see essendon and adelaide do bad. Go the dockers until you actually win a GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

To Freo Supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back