Toast Toby love thread

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL media’s article on who they think is the greatest ever player for each AFL club…for us, it’s Toby!

gws-giants.jpg

Toby Greene

Is there anyone else? Across his 236 appearances for the club, Greene has emerged as one of the game's most talented and watchable – if controversial – characters. He is one of only three players to win dual Kevin Sheedy Medals as the club's best and fairest, while racking up three All-Australian blazers and showing a newfound sense of maturity in his position as captain.

Other contenders
You could make an argument for Callan Ward, who is the club's record appearance holder, while Jeremy Cameron still holds the record for most Giants goals despite his departure in 2020. Josh Kelly and Lachie Whitfield are the others to have multiple Kevin Sheedy Medals to their name and would be in contention. - Riley Beveridge

AFL media’s article on who they think is the greatest ever player for each AFL club…for us, it’s Toby!

gws-giants.jpg

Toby Greene

Is there anyone else? Across his 236 appearances for the club, Greene has emerged as one of the game's most talented and watchable – if controversial – characters. He is one of only three players to win dual Kevin Sheedy Medals as the club's best and fairest, while racking up three All-Australian blazers and showing a newfound sense of maturity in his position as captain.

Other contenders
You could make an argument for Callan Ward, who is the club's record appearance holder, while Jeremy Cameron still holds the record for most Giants goals despite his departure in 2020. Josh Kelly and Lachie Whitfield are the others to have multiple Kevin Sheedy Medals to their name and would be in contention. - Riley Beveridge

Love Tobes but for pure consistency at the top of the game since season 1 it has to be Ward.

Love Tobes but for pure consistency at the top of the game since season 1 it has to be Ward.
It's clearly Ward v Toby as the only real choices.

I've had Ward on top until very recently.
I think last year with Toby winning his second BnF, 3rd AA and being AA captain probably pushed it to Toby for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Toby love thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back