Unsolved Todd and Kirra Mooney Murders - Biggenden * Van Life Hippy Blogger & Only Fans Kristen Olsen charged

Remove this Banner Ad

geoffjennings79

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 4, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Can't find any references to this one on here, police have arrested and charged a 24yo woman who seems to have no connection to either of the deceased or Todd's partner/Kirra's mother:

ABC article has been updated to say the 24yo is originally from the area but moved to Maryborough. Police still testing to identify a link to the victims and/or motive.

I used to be a travelling sales rep and did a regional trip that sometimes would take me through Biggenden. It’s literally in the middle of nowhere and has maybe 7 shops, if I had to guess maybe a population of 200?

Absolutely bizarre location for something if there’s no connection at all. There’s reference to the woman going to school in biggenden as a child, maybe that particular shed was the location of some traumatic childhood event and the two victims were not even known to be in there? Or maybe the male victim was involved in some childhood event? Or maybe she was just paranoid schizophrenic, who TF knows?

Very damn weird and will follow with interest.

The woman charged with murder after the bodies of a Queensland father and his young daughter were found in a burned down shed has been identified as a travel blogger, OnlyFans creator and self-proclaimed 'gypsy'.

I’ve stalked some socials out of boredom and she was a massive pot head. Drug involvement is seeming likely.

Horrible, ugly and absolutely without a scrap of feeling for anybody but herself but it seems a bit weird.

Even if there was drugs involvement, how do you put yourself in a position of murdering a man and his 10 year old daughter ... I don't really get it.

I can't find cause of death and I don't think the police have much yet either.

It seems the police have some understanding from post mortem that their deaths were homicide. Shocking and it was in broad daylight before lunchtime.

Detective Inspector Gary Pettiford would not comment on Olsen’s motive for allegedly killing the Mooneys but revealed she was a stranger to her alleged victims.

Pettiford last week said the belief the father and daughter were murdered came from unspecified information from post-mortem examinations.

It seems the police have some understanding from post mortem that their deaths were homicide. Shocking and it was in broad daylight before lunchtime.

Detective Inspector Gary Pettiford would not comment on Olsen’s motive for allegedly killing the Mooneys but revealed she was a stranger to her alleged victims.

Pettiford last week said the belief the father and daughter were murdered came from unspecified information from post-mortem examinations.

It’s so weird. Someone who knows her on her socials keeps saying nobody knows the full picture wait until you hear it. Lord knows what’s going to come out. Nothing will justify the loss of the child’s life though

Olsen is in court again today tomorrow so there might be a bit more information come forward. Meanwhile, Channel 9 actually published their three images together in some sort of sequence or I'm imagining it. Does the press ever centre a murderer's image like this in between their victims?

Rejection.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Half sister I'd guessed, that's all it is though. A guess which sprang from Craffles post which suggests it's probably personal. Yet the police say they're strangers to each other.

Someone who knows her on her socials keeps saying nobody knows the full picture wait until you hear it.
Sorry meant half-sister, typed step-sister!

Interesting with the other posts above this, also I agree it's unusual to juxtapose a murderer between their victims for photos in an article. I find it disrespectful tbh to the victims. Unless there's a hidden meaning that she'd somehow tried to come between the victims in some way - maybe made contact with Kirra against Todd's wishes? Or was jealous of Kirra. (This is assuming Todd is actually her biological father- has that been confirmed?)

Nothing confirmed, just a guess and l could be totally wrong.

Olsen torched her own van on the same day.

It was said on the news last night, that she has painted her van a different colour. Didn’t say if it was before or after the murders, but I’ve never known anyone who painted their car. Seems to be common among crims though.

It was said on the news last night, that she has painted her van a different colour. Didn’t say if it was before or after the murders, but I’ve never known anyone who painted their car. Seems to be common among crims though.

Her facebook looks a bit crooky, lots of marijuana talk and loose posts. The August post.

KO.jpg

Half sister I'd guessed, that's all it is though. A guess which sprang from Craffles post which suggests it's probably personal. Yet the police say they're strangers to each other.

Someone who knows her on her socials keeps saying nobody knows the full picture wait until you hear it.

Yep and I did some digging further on the socials which suggested this was very likely too. There’s nothing that will justify any of this though, feel for the local community. Such a great country town full of good Aussie folk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unsolved Todd and Kirra Mooney Murders - Biggenden * Van Life Hippy Blogger & Only Fans Kristen Olsen charged

Remove this Banner Ad

Back