Player Watch Tom Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

He had an awesome Granny and that's a massive credit to him.

But he looked cooked asf for most of last year as we later found out due to his pretty severe foot injury, and none of us know that he's over it.

So anyone that says he'll have a great season in 2025 with any pompous bravado is talking utter shit.
With the progress of Nick, I think he's a fringe player for us now anyway - he's one of about 6 good players to support him in the midfield. The others however use the footy better are quicker and are effective when rotating through other roles as well.

Seeing Neale dominate this year's GF further highlights how great Mitchell was in the premiership decider
Yep

Mitchell really did his homework on Neale
After the marvel game against them in late 23 Neale did a number on him which he reversed magnificently in gf23
Hopefully foots healed and he’s ready to get down and dirty again in 25

Yep

Mitchell really did his homework on Neale
After the marvel game against them in late 23 Neale did a number on him which he reversed magnificently in gf23
Hopefully foots healed and he’s ready to get down and dirty again in 25
Coincidentally Neale & Mitchell have both been dealing with plantar fascia issues.

Let's hope they both make a full recovery for 2025 🤞

I reckon Mitchell in some of the close finishes last season would have been more than handy. He has the ability to extract but also to force a secondary stoppage when required.

Mitchell is the type of player you want fresh for finals. Just ease him through home and away season.
Thats it
Nail on the head
High pressure high intensity footballer built for big games

I reckon Mitchell in some of the close finishes last season would have been more than handy. He has the ability to extract but also to force a secondary stoppage when required.

Mitchell is the type of player you want fresh for finals. Just ease him through home and away season.
Have a look who it was that put their head and neck on the line for us in the last 30 seconds of the GF. Titch being prepared to be decapitated to draw a free pretty much ensured we won and could chip it around for 30 seconds. None of Nick, Steele etc can match Toms hardness

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Tom Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back