Backfire Tom Papley winning a Premiership Medal just seems so right/kismet

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought you were bant from the Carlton board. Or did you use your benny, springvale_mackers?

I can still read the board, just not allowed to post there.

Also springvale_mackers as much as I like him, has political views that greatly differ from mine. I have only tried one Elias /Benny account here (Bow Wow, Bulldogs supporter) back in my DaVillaBlues days and that got nuked within 2 hours.

I can still read the board, just not allowed to post there.

Also springvale_mackers as much as I like him, has political views that greatly differ from mine. I have only tried one Elias /Benny account here (Bow Wow, Bulldogs supporter) back in my DaVillaBlues days and that got nuked within 2 hours.
How does one get banned from their own board? That's impressive

How does one get banned from their own board? That's impressive

I wasn't technically banned per se but part of the conditions of my return to Big Footy was I couldn't post on the main board, Carlton or SRP boards (although I can still read them)

I am pretty happy with the deal actually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would too. Who wants to talk to Carlton flogs. There's hope for you yet

To be fair, I had been a major pain in the bum to Carlton mods there over time, I enjoy the fact I can still read the board and get the latest gossip though..

Ironically aside from Spreaders (and occasionally FITWIT) I enjoy chatting and bantering with most of you Colonwood flogs on the bay, Cyclops is definitely good value and Chronz always makes me laugh.

To be fair, I had been a major pain in the bum to Carlton mods there over time, I enjoy the fact I can still read the board and get the latest gossip though..

Ironically aside from Spreaders (and occasionally FITWIT) I enjoy chatting and bantering with most of you Colonwood flogs on the bay, Cyclops is definitely good value and Chronz always makes me laugh.
I know the mods are quite sensitive. We all copped bans for voting for Boyd BOG when he had 0 touches one game. Collingwood flogs trolling a Carlton poll after a loss curled Chiefs mo a bit.:tearsofjoy:

I know the mods are quite sensitive. We all copped bans for voting for Boyd BOG when he had 0 touches one game. Collingwood flogs trolling a Carlton poll after a loss curled Chiefs mo a bit.:tearsofjoy:

Chief isn't a Carlton mod to be fair (I believe he stays out of club board related antics)

I personally will never understand why club boatd mods get upset/triggered by troll voting by opposition flogs on best player on ground after a bad loss or lurking likes on melt posts in autopsy threads.

I think it's hilarious tbh but then again I am not a mod here (who do this gig for free/voluntarily basis)

Wonder if Dinsdale is still bant from the Richmond board lol

Chief isn't a Carlton mod to be fair (I believe he stays out of club board related antics)

I personally will never understand why club boatd mods get upset/triggered by troll voting by opposition flogs on best player on ground after a bad loss or lurking likes on melt posts in autopsy threads.

I think it's hilarious tbh but then again I am not a mod here (who do this gig for free/voluntarily basis)

Wonder if Dinsdale is still bant from the Richmond board lol
The best board to trolll is Port because if you say positive stuff about their coach you cop abuse

Imagine only being allowed to post on an anonymous online football forum under strict conditions. What would your mothers/partners/friends think?
“Yeah I go on this online forum but the moderators only let me do certain things. Certain things I’m not allowed to do”.
Makes you sound like you need to be locked up.

You are indeed correct.

But these aren’t? :$

(^Fred title was 2024 before Elmo changed it after they lost their EF)

Imagine only being allowed to post on an anonymous online football forum under strict conditions. What would your mothers/partners/friends think?
“Yeah I go on this online forum but the moderators only let me do certain things. Certain things I’m not allowed to do”.

I was actually asked back to return to the forum by the admin here FWIW .

It’s OK he has an ankle bracelet

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Tom Papley winning a Premiership Medal just seems so right/kismet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back