Lozin_Must

Draftee
May 17, 2004
Windy Hill
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
The Mighty Bombers!
Fair dinkum, this guy is the best CHF in the APS. Saw him the other day, tall, fit, moves well and great hands. Kicking for goal leaves a little to be desired but is one of Wesley's finest, and they don't have many great players!

Question is - he good enough for AFL or VFL do you think?

Will definitely go AFL, your right - he is a good mover. Could do some work on his fitness and kicking but I know a couple of clubs are already looking at him.

Would go top 20 I think. Him, Lisle, Strauss are the best in the APS for mine, best chances.

But Wells is a star - will get a gig in the AFL I'm sure.

Apparently he was seen at the Lexus Centre today, Eddie and the boys taking him for a coffee to try and woo him over to play with the Pies.

Yea have seen him play, he should go, but not top 20, probly top 50.

he is probly a bit small to play CHF, maybe a fwd flank. rumour has it st kilda guys are watching him, not sure bout collingwood

This kid is a great player, a certain top ten prospect. Have also seen guys from ST Kilda Watching him

Ive played wth the Tommy, and i can tell oyu right now that he is something else. He told me that he might miss the game on the weekend against scotch becuase Woosha was giving him a call

He's changed positions now, he is at full back and i think that he might become the greatest ever at that possi, what do you think Ablettttttttt?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's changed positions now, he is at full back and i think that he might become the greatest ever at that possi, what do you think Ablettttttttt?

i'd have to agree mate, he looked in stunning form on satday :thumbsu:
I read on the Age that Tom may be retiring from his fantastic Afl career and moving into State Politics under the guidence of his father and future Prime Minister Kim Wells

i'd have to agree mate, he looked in stunning form on satday :thumbsu:
I read on the Age that Tom may be retiring from his fantastic Afl career and moving into State Politics under the guidence of his father and future Prime Minister Kim Wells

Heard the samething mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Wells

Remove this Banner Ad

Back