Food & Drink Tomato Sauce - Fridge or Cupboard

Where does the tomato sauce go

• In the fridge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In the cupboard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In our house an ongoing debate is if the tomato sauce is in the fridge or the cupboard.

I think it belongs in the cupboard as the idea of having tom sauce cold is nothing short of evil.

But the other one, she disagrees and despite my best efforts the sauce will end up in the fridge....

What is it meant to be cupboard or fridge.

Bin!
With the vinegar!!

so im to understand that there are people here that have opened a bottle of tomato sauce and NOT refrigerated it afterward.

OK......

Before it's opened, in the cupboard, but once it's opened, of course in the fridge, otherwise it get that horrible fermented vinegar taste.

For years and years, have always kept tom. sauce in the cupboard....recently was told it should be in fridge..

When I remember, it is in fridge, most times it stays in cupboard...old habits etc...

yep Tomato sauce before opening in the cupboard but after the seal is broken, definitely in the FRIDGE.

Chocolate always in the fridge for me as well. Our place has no air-conditioning so in the Summer i can't have it in a cupboard at all.

Nutella, Peanut Butter stay in the cupboard though.

I'm paranoid and put everything opened in the fridge.

Probably why the fridge is always so crowded.

Better safe than sorry.

In our house an ongoing debate is if the tomato sauce is in the fridge or the cupboard.

I think it belongs in the cupboard as the idea of having tom sauce cold is nothing short of evil.

But the other one, she disagrees and despite my best efforts the sauce will end up in the fridge....

What is it meant to be cupboard or fridge.
I love all your comments!

Though I would suggest that you go and pick up your bottle of Tomato Sauce and read it. As it states "After Opening, please keep it refrigerated" or something like that, so the 22 of you, who place Sauce in the cupboard - PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE!! :p
And read all food/ sauces ect.. labels first b4 placing them in the cupboard!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does that mean you will never associate with me malceskifan? :)

Do people buy their tomato sauce in ****ing cans or something? I can't see any other reason to put it in the fridge. Cupboard ftw!

Still fridge. You guys are insane.

Back