Tonight!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Footy is back in 3 days!!!!

I don't think I'll make it that far. But if I have kids, then their kids might be a chance to see a dominant Freo side.
Hey, same age. Here I was thinking you were older than me..

Yes you will see a dominant, fully realised Fremantle in your time.

I just act like an old man:(

I guess you may be right. With the wonders of modern medicine the average life expectancy is getting longer and longer after all.;)

(PS Didn't mean to turn this into a Freo-bashing thread, just found your quote too juicy to resist:D)

Tigers soon to recieve the proverbial raping. In football terms.

Richmond cannot comprehend winning, it defies their society. As soon as they look to be reaching up, they will fall.

In the lyric of ye olde Bay 13...

Thou art spreading the word of excrement most noxious

or in the lyric of the dud bard Shitta..

Youz guys are fully rooted

I'd take a dominate Freo over a dominate Wet Coke any day, but it's black years ahead for the West ipsofacto.

looking forward to Carltank vs Ninthmond, there hasn't been any good comedy on Thursday nights for years...

In the lyric of ye olde Bay 13...

Thou art spreading the word of excrement most noxious

or in the lyric of the dud bard Shitta..

Youz guys are fully rooted

I'd take a dominate Freo over a dominate Wet Coke any day, but it's black years ahead for the West ipsofacto.

looking forward to Carltank vs Ninthmond, there hasn't been any good comedy on Thursday nights for years...

Agree .. Oh wait , what about last year's grand final footy show when everyone was tipping Geelong ?

Re: Footy is back in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!

Will be funny watching Carltank and 9thmond falling over themselves trying to lose. No need to go to a comedy club in lygon or swan st, just go to the G.

Re: Footy is back in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!

Will be funny watching Carltank and 9thmond falling over themselves trying to lose. No need to go to a comedy club in lygon or swan st, just go to the G.

Insecure Hawk alert.:D

Either way there will be a lot of chest beating in the bay, if Richmond win they will be the heroes of BF, if they lose they'll cop a lot of shit + we'll have to put up with carlton posters bumping threads and repeating "they know we're coming" ad nauseum.

Ant, I think we'll win, but it's hard to judge on the basis of preseason form.

So we will get it from one or the other supporter base. So basically what you are saying is that we are screwed?

Thursday night will seperate the boys from the men.

I'm on the men.

GO TIGES!!

Hey stronzo, sorry if we got off on the wrong foot. Apoligies for being a bit of a ******** in past weeks. I like your thread. Rock on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we will get it from one or the other supporter base. So basically what you are saying is that we are screwed?
Pretty much..
Thursday night will seperate the boys from the men.

I'm on the men.

GO TIGES!!

Hey stronzo, sorry if we got off on the wrong foot. Apoligies for being a bit of a ******** in past weeks. I like your thread. Rock on.
No worries mate, looking forward to your next thread :)

I love footy mate. Our formative years will make our dominant years all the more enjoyable :thumbsu:
Sorted the whole months roster so I can watch everygame as close to live as one can in WA!

Re: Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they know where c.. c.... cuh... coming

[youtube]153d9tc3Oao[/youtube]

Remove this Banner Ad

Tonight!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back