Tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Could spang make a late charge for the coleman?

Better yet, they will make a new award in his honor. The spang medal - for the player who spends the most time outside of the starting 22 without being traded/delisted

I didnt watch the game that week, but according to this he had only 10 disposals

http://www.w*************.au/games/game.php?gameID=8787

I didn't see the game either, the kelvin, but stats don't always tell the full story. Here, this is from the eagles site -

Spangher has been rewarded for his consistency at full-back and centre half-back for East Fremantle. He has been rarely beaten in the second tier competition and two games ago, when East Perth excised East Fremantle, he held the Royals’ twin towers of Zac Clark and Zac Beeck goal-less.

Let's hope he has a good game.

We cannot lose this. Seriously, how could we? Brisbane are shit, we are at home, and there is no way in the world we can win the dreaded spoon!

COME ON BOYS :thumbsu:

Fill this thread with positive thoughts about tonight's game!

YOU REALLY NEED TO FOCUS HARDER.
Look at the team lists and especially now without Waters there line up is much stronger.

So it will be a very big ask to win.
Not that we cant.

Just like Fremantle had no chance without Sandilands .

So I won in footy betting, because it was so obvious.
Also Ballantyne wasn't in.

IT would be humanly impossible for Dockers to win because North are still fighting for top 8. North Melbourne would need to have a stinker for DOCKERS TO WIN.

Dockers thrashed Eagles because wtihout Hurn there was no safe kick ins and the ability to get the ball out of defence was to be a major worry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

brisbane full forward: jonathan brown

wc full forward: lynch no wait cox no wait nat no wait kennedy no wait its actually le cras

brisbanes got this one. brown to kick a bag.
Wow.

Sorry boys, it turned out to be a jinx thread :(

What a heartbreaker, I was right behind that Brown kick, and it was heading the other side of the post for a split second!

Remove this Banner Ad

Tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back