Tony C***brain demands the AFL hands GC the #1 pick as a priority handout. Do you support this?

Does GC deserve to be handed the #1 pick as priority pick?

• Yes.

• No.

• Give it to Carlton instead just to p**s off Adelaide.

• Give it to Adelaide instead just to p**s off Carlton.

• Give it to Hawthorn instead just to p**s off Geelong.

• Give it to Jack Watts instead so he can pick Alex Rance NTTAWWT.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

They only exist to be part of Vlads multi state statue to himself.

As much as I appreciate them being Richmond's pseudo Northern Academy, surely a Tassie team would be better than this unwanted rabble, move them, merge them, fold them, lets just end this drain on the competition.

GudOnya POS

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
I advise you take a chill pill. Getting shitty at complete strangers on the internet will not earn you any friends here.

GudOnya POS

The 2 part melt, nice :thumbsu:

Up and about after a win against the bottom of the ladder eh? Can't blame you, after the showing your mob put in last week I can see how you'd have been worried about this one.

The 2 part melt, nice :thumbsu:

Up and about after a win against the bottom of the ladder eh? Can't blame you, after the showing your mob put in last week I can see how you'd have been worried about this one.
I said exactly the same as you did
Didn't you notice. ?

As opposed to complete strangers getting s**tty at me ? Idiot.

You do realise what forum this is right?

Get out of the kitchen if you can’t handle the heat.

You do realise what forum this is right?

Get out of the kitchen if you can’t handle the heat.
Are you some kind of complete dumbass
You do realise we give it we take it
Ain't that what we're doing
Yet you don't comment on anyone else
So stop covering up your ulterior motives

I said exactly the same as you did
Didn't you notice. ?

Exactly requires things to be, you know, kind of exact. Also with punctuation you generally wouldn't use a question mark after a full stop. You're welcome. Stay in school kids.

Are you some kind of complete dumbass
You do realise we give it we take it
Ain't that what we're doing
Yet you don't comment on anyone else
So stop covering up your ulterior motives

Dude. You’ve come into this Internet forum that several of us have been posting in for years now.. into a thread that’s not even about your ****ing club, insulted everyone, called us all idiots and the like when you know nobody here from a bar of soap, and expect us to respect you? Jesus Christ.

Exactly requires things to be, you know, kind of exact. Also with punctuation you generally wouldn't use a question mark after a full stop. You're welcome. Stay in school kids.
That's better
Now you're talking
You didn't notice so you digress
Sub text and grammar just like in you know like school .??..!

Dude. You’ve come into this Internet forum that several of us have been posting in for years now.. into a thread that’s not even about your ******* club, insulted everyone, called us all idiots and the like when you know nobody here from a bar of soap, and expect us to respect you? Jesus Christ.
You won't get any respect swearing and blaspheming

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's better
Now you're talking
You didn't notice so you digress
Sub text and grammar just like in you know like school .??..!

I didn't notice that you're an intellectual pygmy you mean? No I picked up on that pretty quick. If even the feral horshamites couldn't tolerate you I can see why you want to come to the bay, here you might only be in the top 3 stupidest posters.

Give them something that will matter.

On two years, when Brizzy's resurrection becomes solid, give them the Lamberts.

Has anyone else noticed how Brisbane's exodus stopped, just when GWS started losing players we needed and wanted to keep ?

Surely these flogs are just taking the piss now. Back to back floggings of around the 100 point mark AT HOME for fu**’s sake. I mean they’re an extremely s**t team, but this has to be tanking territory!
No amount of tanking will help this club as will no amount of priority handouts.
They need to fold and the money drain sent to Tassie; a real football state.

Well there ya go, even Stewie agrees that they don’t need a priority pick.
No amount of tanking will help this club as will no amount of priority handouts.
They need to fold and the money drain sent to Tassie; a real football state.
Oh I agree! And if they don’t do that then at the very least they need to replace their board and get a new coach.

Tony Cockbrain is convinced GC deserves to hold pick #1 + pick #2 in this year's draft. This is despite GC having picks 2, 3 & 6 last year, and Lukosius, Rankine & King doing nothing to boost them up the ladder this year. Its GC so there's always the chance they trade pick 2 for Wylie Buzza and pick 1 for Jake Lloyd, but otherwise the AFL will be condemning Australia's two best prospects to the graveyard of AFL and sport in general.

On the flipside yearly media speculation over where club the latest GC deserter's headed is now more entertaining than watching actual games, so we'd have the Matthew Rowell circus in 2021 to look forward to.

I look forward to the OP's total meltdown with eager anticipation 🙂🙂🙂

source.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Tony C***brain demands the AFL hands GC the #1 pick as a priority handout. Do you support this?

Back