TooSerious Cash Leagues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a crack at the DT league too if it's still available.

Need some motivation to get my team into some kind of shape.

Spending an hour a day going in circles with SC atm! :p

Thanks mate. :thumbsu:

Certainly mate. :D We only have a handful of entrants into the DT League so far... so the more the merrier peoples! :D

Hey Walesy,

Just wondering if there is any more room in the 50$ SC cash league?
If so, can you please PM me the details that I would need to pay and to join?

Cheers!

Howdy peoples! I notice that a handful of you guys haven't shown up at the party yet... If you're pulling out, letting me know would be great.

Also, on that topic- Peoples there is still plenty of room for anyone interested in putting their SC skills to the test!

Howdy peoples! I notice that a handful of you guys haven't shown up at the party yet... If you're pulling out, letting me know would be great.

Also, on that topic- Peoples there is still plenty of room for anyone interested in putting their SC skills to the test!

I could get my brother to play but he doesn't want to be in my league. He's already in a comp with me and he doesn't want to hand me any more money.:p

Gday Walesy my username on TooSerious is The Exiles my email is my depofit in paypal has cleared.
I can now pay you so if i go to donate on the TooSerious site and donate $100 you will know that it is for SC and DT leagues?

I could get my brother to play but he doesn't want to be in my league. He's already in a comp with me and he doesn't want to hand me any more money.:p
That is very do-able! we have two SC leagues ready to fill. :D

Gday Walesy my username on TooSerious is The Exiles my email is [gone] my depofit in paypal has cleared.
I can now pay you so if i go to donate on the TooSerious site and donate $100 you will know that it is for SC and DT leagues?

Technically, the DT league has a grand total of 4 people who have expressed interest... So unless I get a sudden influx of people, then it's probably gunna get cancelled. :(

SC on the other hand- yep- Make the donation, and I'll send you the league code! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Walesy I am keen to sign up for a DT league . PM details if it goes ahead

Donated last year with user name Smokies

Hey mate, I said I would join and have a mate as well. Still interested, Whats the process to join??? Do I have to pay someone somehow, then a league code will be sent to me???

Cheers

nan 11,

Best off to shoot Walesy a PM.
I'm pretty sure there are still spots left. He will then get you to pay the $50 via paypal & then he'll send you the league code.

Hi Walesy i have sent you a PM about the site. I would also like to have a crack at the $50 league if there is any spots left

Excellent! welcome aboard.

Hey mate, I said I would join and have a mate as well. Still interested, Whats the process to join??? Do I have to pay someone somehow, then a league code will be sent to me???

Cheers

Consider yourself re-PMed. :D

nan 11,

Best off to shoot Walesy a PM.
I'm pretty sure there are still spots left. He will then get you pay the $50 via paypal & then he'll send you the league code.

Cheers Axle! That's exactly what to do :D

Hey Walesy I am keen to sign up for a DT league . PM details if it goes ahead

Donated last year with user name Smokies

Will do mate, though I think it might be off. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back