top 10 from the APS this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

if your going on form, talent and potential...i think that glenn chivers name must be mentioned...this years he's played on some of the best players in the competition, playing at CHB e.g. watts, croft, wynne etc and has dominated each of his opponents, unfortunetley this week against xavier he had his 1st goal kicked on him for the season, due to him trying to cover for another backman... but yer absolute freak of a player silky skills strong hands and unbelievably powerful, i'm sure watts and sheilsy can attest to this, suffering a broken collarbone and the other KO'd by the big G.C... Will be one of a handful to get drafted from the APS, and i guess that's all that really matters, not what we think , but who the selectors think is best and when chatting to stewy maxfield on the sidelines of the xavs vs skevs game it sounded pretty clear that thers a big future for chivers..... west coast scouts have also have spoken to skevs coach about kennedy fullback. it was clear watching on the weekend that Chivers presence on saturday was noticebly more then Noonan for xavier(CHB), who some xavs boys are calling the best CHB. Can't wait to see Chivers and Sandilands on the same oval together would love to see them line up on each other.. HOW MANY OF THE TOP 10 WILL GET DRAFTED???

A phew clubs have been showing keen interest in yamen from cgs and the same also with ziebel there familys have been contacted by a phew clubs.
who elese do we know of with afl clubs speaking to players from the aps?

No Haileybury or Stkevins- 2 of the top 4 teams in the APS.
4 caulfield players. Good job, unbias and hard-hitting SouthSwans.
You def. hav not wasted every1s time with this list.

yeah watching the Hail v CGS game yesterday id have to say number 4 and 14 would have to be in the top 10. they are both so quick and have the best disposal. but my number one would be sandilands. had an absolute blinder yesterday and was the sole reason caulfield won

Remove this Banner Ad

top 10 from the APS this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back