Game Day Top 4 game of the round (hopefully)! Brions v Swanettes at the almighty gabbatoir!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh well shit result is shit.

host-jeremy-clarkson-oh-no-anyway-yg6funsau7ewef22.gif

BloodRet thoughts?

Pretty good effort by the Swans given they were 2 men down for over a half of footy and the lame cheating Bears were kissed on the pecker by the umpires all game

But come what may, The PissLame Lions are frauds and will be shown up again for the losers they are in the finals.

That late non-call against McLuggage late int he game was harsh.

Probably the first time in history the swans can consider themselves unlucky with umpiring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That late non-call against McLuggage late int he game was harsh.

Probably the first time in history the swans can consider themselves unlucky with umpiring.
They got lots of shit calls to make up for it though. Including a missed throw that lead directly to a goal.

McLuggage has such a punchble face and always wets the bed in finals.

I would submit he is the most overrated player in footy along with fellow ugly golum Lachie Neale.

But as I say they are frauds and will be shown up in the finals again. Chris Fagan is an upmarket Ken Hinkley. Nothing more. (Oh and a racist too)

McLuggage has such a punchble face and always wets the bed in finals.

I would submit he is the most overrated player in footy along with fellow ugly golum Lachie Neale.

But as I say they are frauds and will be shown up in the finals again. Chris Fagan is an upmarket Ken Hinkley. Nothing more. (Oh and a racist too)
Its why we passed on him and secured the :goat:#1Mcgrath

Charlie Cameron thanking the lawyers in the post game interview:$

Charlie Cameron thanking the lawyers in the post game interview:$

The CFL have clearly annoited Bogan Brisbane to win this year's flag. It's up to us and other contenders to given them another finals humiliation they so richly deserve.

What Rankine did was far less severe and he copped the full Monty of 4 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Top 4 game of the round (hopefully)! Brions v Swanettes at the almighty gabbatoir!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back