Other Teams
richmond
Have a crack at your top 5....

1. R. Anderson (marc)
2. D. Mckay (trin)
3. A.Maric (pegs)
4. T. Cotchin (pegs)
5. N. Nixon (ack)

Riddle(Ivanhoe) , Smith (ack) , Joyce (pegs), Jones (pegs) all unlucky.

David Mackay played on Ryan Anderson on Friday afternoon in Trinity VS Marcellin and DMAC played particulary better than Anderson. The thing that sets them apart is that Anderson has such explosive speed and a calm head through traffic where as Dmac has the ability to pluck the ball up off the ground with such grace and poise and superb skills to back it up. From watching the game yesterday I would say that David Mackay would be the best player player in the AGS. Not Anderson. Just my opinion though.

McPhee said:
David Mackay played on Ryan Anderson on Friday afternoon in Trinity VS Marcellin and DMAC played particulary better than Anderson. The thing that sets them apart is that Anderson has such explosive speed and a calm head through traffic where as Dmac has the ability to pluck the ball up off the ground with such grace and poise and superb skills to back it up. From watching the game yesterday I would say that David Mackay would be the best player player in the AGS. Not Anderson. Just my opinion though.

mmm i do think Anderson is the stronger player though, with that ability to really break the game apart

Trinity's win was due to a great team effort in the last quarter.

Wot a come back by Trinity to beat Marcellin. A great game, David Macay best on ground by far!!! Although i have seen Ryan Aderson play football twice and he is unbelivable! he gets the ball and just runs! will get drafted if he keeps his current form!! and does anyone know if Ryan anderson does athletics. whats his time for 100m?? cheers ;)

MrX... said:
Wot a come back by Trinity to beat Marcellin. A great game, David Macay best on ground by far!!! Although i have seen Ryan Aderson play football twice and he is unbelivable! he gets the ball and just runs! will get drafted if he keeps his current form!! and does anyone know if Ryan anderson does athletics. whats his time for 100m?? cheers ;)

he's really good at long jump, like national level

nah not the quickest, hes quite fast, like explosive pace but there a many players in the tac who are quicker

this seems to be a ryan anderson thread so ill join in. Ando ran the quickest agility time in tac, which is what the company testing said (same company draft camp uses). Had an explosive 20m sprint, fastest in the knights obviously but not sure how he stacked up. Also mass vertical leap, clearly from his long and tripple jump athletics background. We can all now see that this kid has a whole lot of FAST TWITCH fibres.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McPhee said:
just a quick note. anderson left out of the final 35 for vic metro. mackay in.

Your so very wrong mate, ryan anderson clealry made and as an experienced metro campaigner he was used as support to those who missed out.

relax mate. there is no need to get get all defensive about it.my source was a guy who made the 35. he might have been wrong but thats what i was told and he was pretty sure. sorry for doubting you GREAT ALMIGHTY ONE!

Does anybody know who made the Vic Metro cut? Even the kids who supposedly made the last 35 don't know. As far as Anderson goes the story about him missing out also came from a kid at Marcellin.

are you sure Ryan Anderson was left out of the vic metro final 35?????
Who is Lachlan Carey???? i know he plays for oakleigh. what sort of player is he?

i wouldnt think that anderson was left out of vic metro squad...he killed the trial game against vic country..one of the few shining lights in the first half....he'll be in for sure...

The top 5 players in the AGSV are

1. Anderson (marc)
2. Riddle (ivh)
3.Maric (pegs)
4.Cotchin (pegs)
5. Nat nixon (auss)

others
L.Carey (camb)
D.Mackay (trinity)
C.McCasker (trinity)
Williams (pegs)

Having played along side both Anderson and Carey, as well as doing Athletics with ando for many years. I can say the two are both great players but totally different Carey is great in the air and Ando runs the line better than anyone. Ando take the cake as he is just that class better. Even on the field you get sidetracked watching him at times.
Best race i can think of was sub 10.9 seconds in AGS athletics against Andre Gianfagna (now a rookie at Melb) who came first with 10.7something.
Long and triple jump now one gets near him.

Marcellin star

There is a player from marcellin called michael abrahams. he is an awesome player. i cant beleive he didnt play in the ags team. hes tough, reads the play well and he has great work ethic. watchout for abe's.
oooooOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 5 players in AGSV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back