Opinion Top 50 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew Gaff not even in the unluckies? absurd. Other than that, a good 50.

Just regarding Priddis, it is worth noting that he has missed 3 games this year, plus was concussed early in the essendon game. So despite his consistent excellence, he has missed a few.

You can't get everyone in. Including the unluckies the most any team has is 7 from Essendon and West Coast

Here's Round 15:
top50-round-15.jpg

Some players have exaggerated drops (i.e. Sidebottom, Dangerfield) that may not reflect their last game but I was merely trying to reposition them because I felt their spot as of last week was inaccurate.

Pendlebury at No. 9? He hasn't played in the past four weeks.

He was arguably the best player in the comp before he was injured.
He was in his position on the basis that no-one grabbed his spot off him.
During the time he's been out there's been very few players around him who have played enough to dislodge him.
As it is if he has a poor game this week I will bounce him significantly.

Just slipped in because I ranked him last week (because someone was not happy that he wasn't in the votes).
I can delete his score if you want?

Maybe just add your best on ground each time. It will probably save you having to answer why they weren't rated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Port v Ess:
9 - Howlett
8 - Dempsey, Heppell
7 - Watson
5 - Stanton, Hooker

Heppell added because I thought he was in their best. Jetta, Myers and Bellchambers should also get mentions.
Mainly agree with those ratings besides of Dempsey, he was average. Maybe Watson could be an 8 but thats fine.

Good job.

From Port v Ess:
9 - Howlett
8 - Dempsey, Heppell
7 - Watson
5 - Stanton, Hooker

Heppell added because I thought he was in their best. Jetta, Myers and Bellchambers should also get mentions.

Dempsey too high.
Watson was better than Heppell.
Stanton rated harshly, poor first half but really worked into the game and did a massive job shutting down Broadbent in the second half.

From Geel v Coll:
9 - Beams, Kelly, Shaw
8 - Pendlebury, Johnson, Swan
5 - Taylor
3 - Cloke

About right. Selwood a 7 too IMO. Not sure if you are tracking him but would go a 6 for Thomas. Beams almost 10. Was brilliant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Top 50 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back