Top Five Waterboys in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 5 Waterboys

My Top Five Water Boys:

1. Irene Struddleback - She does her job with very little fuss, always ready to accommodate every request from her players and her beloved captain. In these modern times it is not unusual to find a black, disabled, lesbian being considered the best in her field.

2. Fatty Arsebackles - He may not be the fittest waterboy in the league but he is never noticed and isn't that a measure of how well he does his job.

3. Ng Hung How I know I will be rebuked by the footy public by listing How in my top five, but he is one of my favorites. He can barely speak any English and quite often gets the Water Bottle mixed up with the Hair Elixer but those types of mistakes are becoming less frequent. He, on his own volition has undertaken remedial English lessons and always has a smile for everybody.

4. Guisepe Filipe Smith otherwise known as Stroker. As can be seen from his name he comes from a dubious parentage, but that has not prevented him from rising the ladder of success amongst the waterboy hierarchy.
For those wondering how Guisepe got his "STROKER" nickname let me once again inform the uninformed. It is not unusual to find one of Guisepe's hands in his pants stroking the sausage. Thus the moniker.

5. Dourglas Hawrkings. I guess I don' need to say much about this beloved former player that hit skids row and was saved by Sheedy when he was offered salvation as a waterboy. He has got himself together again and has never looked backwards again.

Have I missed anyone? Anyhow this is only a personal opinion. I am sure other opinions are equally valid.

PS: I have not listed the clubs for which the top five do their duties because that would be insulting the intelligence of the Big Footy posters.

irel said:
My Top Five Water Boys:

1. Irene Struddleback - She does her job with very little fuss, always ready to accommodate every request from her players and her beloved captain. In these modern times it is not unusual to find a black, disabled, lesbian being considered the best in her field.

2. Fatty Arsebackles - He may not be the fittest waterboy in the league but he is never noticed and isn't that a measure of how well he does his job.

3. Ng Hung How I know I will be rebuked by the footy public by listing How in my top five, but he is one of my favorites. He can barely speak any English and quite often gets the Water Bottle mixed up with the Hair Elixer but those types of mistakes are becoming less frequent. He, on his own volition has undertaken remedial English lessons and always has a smile for everybody.

4. Guisepe Filipe Smith otherwise known as Stroker. As can be seen from his name he comes from a dubious parentage, but that has not prevented him from rising the ladder of success amongst the waterboy hierarchy.
For those wondering how Guisepe got his "STROKER" nickname let me once again inform the uninformed. It is not unusual to find one of Guisepe's hands in his pants stroking the sausage. Thus the moniker.

5. Dourglas Hawrkings. I guess I don' need to say much about this beloved former player that hit skids row and was saved by Sheedy when he was offered salvation as a waterboy. He has got himself together again and has never looked backwards again.

Have I missed anyone? Anyhow this is only a personal opinion. I am sure other opinions are equally valid.

PS: I have not listed the clubs for which the top five do their duties because that would be insulting the intelligence of the Big Footy posters.
LOL, I like it, it's a bit like that at the moment, I think everyone is running out of ideas by either starting stupid threads or the same bloody ones!

Some people REALLY want the footy back don't they. I wonder what we will be looking at just before the start of the season? Top 5 curators :confused: Top 5 bootstudders :confused: Top 5 MCG Security Gaurds :D

Now theres a story,Security Guards ?
What about the guy at the G, been there since school days, thin looking with straight hair, married a lady 40 years older than him :eek:
Hes about 30 now ! :rolleyes:

CammoAU said:
Bit early to be putting in your bid for Unfunniest Post of the Year wouldn't you say?
Gee thanx bud.
Surely you could have come up with a more original response. A rehashed, plagiarised statement from another member on another thread. Try again Cammo.

irel - very funny

Like you I wondered just how many would reply to a total 'nothing' post. The untold 'top 5's' is meaningless and inane.

Its amazing you could put up a thread entitled 'Top 5 Butchers' and people (Hello Brilliant Pies - sshhh he's not that bright but we like to laugh AT him) would respond to it in a serious manner.

Love ya work irel

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Five Waterboys in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back