Comeback Game - HOWWW?

So please fellow Bomber fans, help a friend decide :D

Originally posted by TheMightyDons
Right, meh Birthday is coming up and I've got a choice of:

ANZAC DAY 2003 - HIRDDDDYYY
Rd 16 2003 vs BL - YESSS!
Comeback Game - HOWWW?

So please fellow Bomber fans, help a friend decide :D

I've got the Comeback game on DVD, it is a beauty. The good thing about it is you get a choice of commentary between Huddo, Hutchy & Douggie on C7 (boring as) and Rex, Clinton Grybas, Lyon & Rob Walls which is absolutely sensational!

Has to be THE COMEBACK !!!!
Greatest game I've ever been to...and the 3AW commentary on the DVD (apart from the crappy mono sound when the crowd goes ape-droppings) makes it even better...

I've also got '93 Prelim & GF, Round 17 1999 v Roos (Carey 10 goals and Lloyd 7), and the 2000 Finals series... keeps me going over summer...:D

The comeback, no question about it. flipping brilliant game. I had that on tape, but unfortunately it was taped by someone whose VCR does that compressing thing, and mine doesn't have that, so it plays it twice as fast - so you get everything in chipmunk voices! :mad:

So yes. Get the comeback.

You'll be happy to know BomberGal, I got the Comeback game (WHAT A GAME!) as well as a 3pack - 2000 finals including the 20 goal kangaroo thumping, 8 goal bluesmash and 10 goal grannie win. Nice to take the pain away after the P.A game :D

i'm gonna talk up the anzac day game, cause no one here seems to... hirdy was jawesome that day... kicked goals from all over the place.. cupes was damn fine as well. go anzac day! it rocks.... \m/

Remove this Banner Ad

Tough choice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back